Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Newbie question thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Hey! So this is a thread for any new people who have questions to get answers! No question is stupid, don't worry.
To get my attention just ping me (put an @ in front of my name) and I'll answer as soon as possible.
Hey! So this is a thread for any new people who have questions to get answers! No question is stupid, don't worry.
To get my attention just ping me (put an @ in front of my name) and I'll answer as soon as possible.
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
@Skelkirie Moved to the Help Center. This is the appropriate forum for questions. :)
@Skelkirie Moved to the Help Center. This is the appropriate forum for questions. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Skelkirie So when I defeat monsters in the Coliseum it looks like my dragons aren't gaining any experience, why is this?
@Skelkirie So when I defeat monsters in the Coliseum it looks like my dragons aren't gaining any experience, why is this?
@schnurzpiepe
Most likely because the level of (one of) your dragons in your team is (much) higher than the area where you're fighting. Dakota is level 10, so if you have him on your team you probably won't gain any experience in the training fields.
@schnurzpiepe
Most likely because the level of (one of) your dragons in your team is (much) higher than the area where you're fighting. Dakota is level 10, so if you have him on your team you probably won't gain any experience in the training fields.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders oh! Thank you!
@Foxofwonders oh! Thank you!
Is there any way to know how much an item is worth if I want to sell it at the auction house?
Is there any way to know how much an item is worth if I want to sell it at the auction house?
Water-banner_zps6a0adf87.gif
I thought that progens couldn't be sold or traded, but I purchased a derg from the AH and it appears to be 'first generation'. What's with that?
Here she is (I named her myself, since I got her unnamed, would that have affected anything?)
I thought that progens couldn't be sold or traded, but I purchased a derg from the AH and it appears to be 'first generation'. What's with that?
Here she is (I named her myself, since I got her unnamed, would that have affected anything?)
@Holgast

It is possible to get Gen1 dragons from Unhatched Eggs :)
@Holgast

It is possible to get Gen1 dragons from Unhatched Eggs :)
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
Ah, that would be it. That must have been the one I got from the egg. Thanks!
Ah, that would be it. That must have been the one I got from the egg. Thanks!
I was looking at Dominance/Exalt stuff earlier today. Is it considered "rude" to purchase a low-cost dragon and then exalt it -- for example, if that dragon matches up with some of the criteria for the day's exalt bonus? Or is that just part of how Dominance works? I want to sort out if that is a legitimate strategy or if it's considered impolite before I do anything!
I was looking at Dominance/Exalt stuff earlier today. Is it considered "rude" to purchase a low-cost dragon and then exalt it -- for example, if that dragon matches up with some of the criteria for the day's exalt bonus? Or is that just part of how Dominance works? I want to sort out if that is a legitimate strategy or if it's considered impolite before I do anything!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24