Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Newbie question thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
OK, 'nother newbie question! I've seen several mentions of "Beastclans". What exactly are those?
OK, 'nother newbie question! I've seen several mentions of "Beastclans". What exactly are those?

@fatherpunk

So should I wait until my eggs hatch to start battling?

@fatherpunk

So should I wait until my eggs hatch to start battling?
4ZwFOyz.png
@Mangusto You need named adult dragons to battle in Coliseum. You can take two as well, but the battles will be difficult.

@LiveSky You can buy adult dragons from Auction House or check your flight's giveaway threads to get some for free.
@Mangusto You need named adult dragons to battle in Coliseum. You can take two as well, but the battles will be difficult.

@LiveSky You can buy adult dragons from Auction House or check your flight's giveaway threads to get some for free.
@HobbitGirl lore-wise: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=55
function wise: they are an NPC "flight" that competes against the eleven other flights for Dominance
@HobbitGirl lore-wise: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=55
function wise: they are an NPC "flight" that competes against the eleven other flights for Dominance
tgTY.png
@Livesky

All you need to battle is three adult, named dragons! It doesn't really matter whether you have eggs on a nest or not ^_^
@Livesky

All you need to battle is three adult, named dragons! It doesn't really matter whether you have eggs on a nest or not ^_^
IMG_1973_zpsb8nhmwm1.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png
Hello! I just joined yesterday :)
I was wondering about the stuff you get from gathering. Is there anything to do with the materials and food other then sell them, or turn the food into points? I noticed that they have different quality stars.. What has that got to do with anything?

Also! Can you make stuff out of the things you find?

Hello! I just joined yesterday :)
I was wondering about the stuff you get from gathering. Is there anything to do with the materials and food other then sell them, or turn the food into points? I noticed that they have different quality stars.. What has that got to do with anything?

Also! Can you make stuff out of the things you find?

tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
@LilMissContrary Hello! Some items (materials, food items, even some battle stones) can be traded at Swipp's ([url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=24]here[/url] is what items you should hold onto). Most food is safe to be turned into food points :D More stars means the item is more difficult to get from gathering and chests. One star = common find, five star = extremely rare item. If you happen to find something with rainbow star, for instance, [item=charged duneberry], you can keep it as a collectible or sell it for a high profit. Currently there is no crafting system implemented, but some people also like to collect rare items. EDIT: The duneberry shows rainbow star in my hoard and five stars in the forum post. weird...
@LilMissContrary Hello! Some items (materials, food items, even some battle stones) can be traded at Swipp's (here is what items you should hold onto).

Most food is safe to be turned into food points :D

More stars means the item is more difficult to get from gathering and chests. One star = common find, five star = extremely rare item. If you happen to find something with rainbow star, for instance, Charged Duneberry , you can keep it as a collectible or sell it for a high profit.

Currently there is no crafting system implemented, but some people also like to collect rare items.

EDIT: The duneberry shows rainbow star in my hoard and five stars in the forum post. weird...
@fatherpunk

Thank you!

Another question, is there an easier way to ping people that doesn't involve copy and pasting their name??
@fatherpunk

Thank you!

Another question, is there an easier way to ping people that doesn't involve copy and pasting their name??
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
@LilMissContrary No, as typing them manually can take up more time and result in typos (also, editing a post and pinging someone doesn't work unless the original post included their correct name).
@LilMissContrary No, as typing them manually can take up more time and result in typos (also, editing a post and pinging someone doesn't work unless the original post included their correct name).
Sorry, while I was at school this thread blew up, I'll be here to actually answer questions now.
Sorry, while I was at school this thread blew up, I'll be here to actually answer questions now.
bonsai_selkirie_1_wip_by_auricolor-dawffmd.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24