Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE for NEWBIES; Raffle 1st drawing!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43
Hi i'm new and i joined the water flight! I want to say think you for helping new players get a good start in the game this is so nice!

From the Familiars section could i have:
Octoflyer
Blackwing Croaker

Apparel:
Green highnoon hank
Azure highnoon hank

Food:
I have guardians and i think they eat everything lol so if i could have 50 of everything that would be great!

Dragon:
Could i have #28 Tigger please

i Hope this is right and could i be entered into the raffle? If anything i chose is unavailable could you let me know what thank you! :)
Hi i'm new and i joined the water flight! I want to say think you for helping new players get a good start in the game this is so nice!

From the Familiars section could i have:
Octoflyer
Blackwing Croaker

Apparel:
Green highnoon hank
Azure highnoon hank

Food:
I have guardians and i think they eat everything lol so if i could have 50 of everything that would be great!

Dragon:
Could i have #28 Tigger please

i Hope this is right and could i be entered into the raffle? If anything i chose is unavailable could you let me know what thank you! :)
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif (credit @ACWN)
@moomargh
Hi! Could I please have a Dreameater and some insects?

I'd also like to be entered in the raffle :)
@moomargh
Hi! Could I please have a Dreameater and some insects?

I'd also like to be entered in the raffle :)
@moomargh Hi :) Can I have a Brown Wizard Hat, White Linen Neck Wrap, any familiar, and some Insects please? Also, I would love to be entered in the raffle. Thank you!
@moomargh Hi :) Can I have a Brown Wizard Hat, White Linen Neck Wrap, any familiar, and some Insects please? Also, I would love to be entered in the raffle. Thank you!
kY5nwhE.png
@KanadeTidus @AerysTargaryen

Hello to you both, and Welcome to Flight Rising! All the items you requested are still available. :) I am taking a small break to make food, but I'll be sending your items to you right after I'm finished! Thank you :) Enjoy your stay~
@KanadeTidus @AerysTargaryen

Hello to you both, and Welcome to Flight Rising! All the items you requested are still available. :) I am taking a small break to make food, but I'll be sending your items to you right after I'm finished! Thank you :) Enjoy your stay~
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh

I'd love the blue tang hyppogrif familiar and the one next to it (the name doesn't show up D:) If possible :3

For apparels, whatever would you suggest looks good on either of my dragons? I'd love to fancy them up a little :D

Same for foods, I have a little for now, yet I'm not sure what is most important for me to get now, most of them aren't that picky.

I don't want to be too demanding though D: but any help would be greatly appreciated! ^^
@moomargh

I'd love the blue tang hyppogrif familiar and the one next to it (the name doesn't show up D:) If possible :3

For apparels, whatever would you suggest looks good on either of my dragons? I'd love to fancy them up a little :D

Same for foods, I have a little for now, yet I'm not sure what is most important for me to get now, most of them aren't that picky.

I don't want to be too demanding though D: but any help would be greatly appreciated! ^^
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@moomargh Could I get

Familiars : Psywurm and celestial antelope
Apparel whisperer's cowl and black linen tail wrap
Food : I'd like meat and insects please ^^

also i'd like to join the raffle too
@moomargh Could I get

Familiars : Psywurm and celestial antelope
Apparel whisperer's cowl and black linen tail wrap
Food : I'd like meat and insects please ^^

also i'd like to join the raffle too
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
@moomargh

Oh wow goodness all these things! May I ask for some food? Preferably 20 points worth evenly distributed for all food types if I can ask for that. ^^;

For dragons, I adore Tigger and Akame! If any of those are available, may I lay claim to one?

For the familiars, I reallly want that celestial antelope, but if it's taken, do you perhaps have any embermouse familiars left over? Those little guys are so cute!

For apparel, I am digging those plaid cabbies. Maybe one of those or the bloody armbandages. :3

I'd love to enter the raffle as well if permitted.

So many kind users here. I got bored playing the fairgrounds and came to forums and this place is just flooded with such amazing giveaways for the newbies. This community is amazing...I think I'm going to love it here! ^^
@moomargh

Oh wow goodness all these things! May I ask for some food? Preferably 20 points worth evenly distributed for all food types if I can ask for that. ^^;

For dragons, I adore Tigger and Akame! If any of those are available, may I lay claim to one?

For the familiars, I reallly want that celestial antelope, but if it's taken, do you perhaps have any embermouse familiars left over? Those little guys are so cute!

For apparel, I am digging those plaid cabbies. Maybe one of those or the bloody armbandages. :3

I'd love to enter the raffle as well if permitted.

So many kind users here. I got bored playing the fairgrounds and came to forums and this place is just flooded with such amazing giveaways for the newbies. This community is amazing...I think I'm going to love it here! ^^
Hi there @moomargh you're awesome for doing this raffle!

For familiars I would pick the Clouddancer and the Crowned Bonepriest!

For Apparel I would choose the Brown Plaid Cabbie and the Violet Corsage!

And for food I would take Incest and meat please!

Seriously thank you! This is an amazing start to us neewbies.

Edit: Also, if I could enter the raffle that would be pretty cool, doubt I'll win anything though but worth a shot ^^
Hi there @moomargh you're awesome for doing this raffle!

For familiars I would pick the Clouddancer and the Crowned Bonepriest!

For Apparel I would choose the Brown Plaid Cabbie and the Violet Corsage!

And for food I would take Incest and meat please!

Seriously thank you! This is an amazing start to us neewbies.

Edit: Also, if I could enter the raffle that would be pretty cool, doubt I'll win anything though but worth a shot ^^
@moomargh
Hello and thank you for holding this giveaway and raffle! I would like some things please. The Hainu, Red-Breasted Hainu, Black Linen Tail Wrap, and Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles. Any food would be greatly appreciated. :D I would also like to enter your raffle!
@moomargh
Hello and thank you for holding this giveaway and raffle! I would like some things please. The Hainu, Red-Breasted Hainu, Black Linen Tail Wrap, and Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles. Any food would be greatly appreciated. :D I would also like to enter your raffle!

b6026c1ddce903b1baff1f75a0ea096b.png
@moomargh

Finally got around to sending those CRs! Sorry for being so slow, I wasn't on! D:

If there's anything I can do to help, seeing as how busy this has gotten, just let me know.
@moomargh

Finally got around to sending those CRs! Sorry for being so slow, I wasn't on! D:

If there's anything I can do to help, seeing as how busy this has gotten, just let me know.
d4A4NoC.png FKelvKN.png

Fan of both medieval and circus aesthetics.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43