Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | On hold
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 108 109
I am so glad that I found this! ^w^ I'm afraid that for some of my dragons, I just can't think of what apparel would suit them well, so a lot of them are just so plain. I have a few dragons that I started out with, and they're basically one base color. I feel the need to give them some love to X3

Fraener

2n0j9ty.png

Zara

10yigav.png

Sveta

ih47me.png

@teiraa

I am so glad that I found this! ^w^ I'm afraid that for some of my dragons, I just can't think of what apparel would suit them well, so a lot of them are just so plain. I have a few dragons that I started out with, and they're basically one base color. I feel the need to give them some love to X3

Fraener

2n0j9ty.png

Zara

10yigav.png

Sveta

ih47me.png

@teiraa

@Stormdance I'll definitely try! Iceberg: [item=Winter Wind][item=frigid emblem][item=ornate pearly necklace] [item=ornate pearly bracelet][item=Midnight Sandwastes Socks][item=simple iron bracelets] [item=Moonscale Wing Guard][item=Moonscale Tail Guard][item=gossamer silk scarf] Chiara: [item=Sunburst Feathered Wings][item=Crimson Tail Feathers][item=ornate gold necklace] [item=Ornate Gold Bracelet][item=Golden Silk Veil][item=Golden Arm Silks] [item=Golden Leg Silks][item=Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=Burnished Filigree Tail Guard] Icara: [item=simple iron necklace][item=simple iron bracelets][item=Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble] [item=Silver Filigree Wing Guard][item=Steelscale Wing Guard][item=Silver Steampunk Spats] [item=Silver Filigree Gauntlets][item=gossamer Silk Scarf][item=Ebony Antlers] [item=Steelscale Tail Guard] (Layer the Steelscale wing guard over the Filigree wing guard)
@Stormdance
I'll definitely try!
Iceberg:
Winter Wind Frigid Emblem Ornate Pearly Necklace
Ornate Pearly Bracelet Midnight Sandwastes Socks Simple Iron Bracelets
Moonscale Wing Guard Moonscale Tail Guard Gossamer Silk Scarf

Chiara:
Sunburst Feathered Wings Crimson Tail Feathers Ornate Gold Necklace
Ornate Gold Bracelet Golden Silk Veil Golden Arm Silks
Golden Leg Silks Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble Burnished Filigree Tail Guard

Icara:
Simple Iron Necklace Simple Iron Bracelets Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble
Silver Filigree Wing Guard Steelscale Wing Guard Silver Steampunk Spats
Silver Filigree Gauntlets Gossamer Silk Scarf Ebony Antlers
Steelscale Tail Guard
(Layer the Steelscale wing guard over the Filigree wing guard)
DuLvCwY.png
@hologramblue Yeah! I can try. [item=Ethereal Entourage][item=Burnished Gold Belt][item=Burnished Gold Tail Cuffs] Do you think that would help? The only other thing I could think to add are Thresher Flatfins, but the colours don't work and they're expensive.
@hologramblue
Yeah! I can try.
Ethereal Entourage Burnished Gold Belt Burnished Gold Tail Cuffs
Do you think that would help? The only other thing I could think to add are Thresher Flatfins, but the colours don't work and they're expensive.
DuLvCwY.png
@koobish I might put on Susanna: [item=Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Purple Birdskull Legband][item=Purple Birdskull Headdress] [item=Shadowscale Wing Guard][item=Shadowscale Tail Guard][item=Shadowscale Bracers] [item=Shadowscale Greaves][item=Tropical Birdskull Armband][item=simple pearly wing bangles] Do you think that would work?
@koobish
I might put on Susanna:
Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece Purple Birdskull Legband Purple Birdskull Headdress
Shadowscale Wing Guard Shadowscale Tail Guard Shadowscale Bracers
Shadowscale Greaves Tropical Birdskull Armband Simple Pearly Wing Bangles
Do you think that would work?
DuLvCwY.png
@LadyKuro I'd love to try to help. :) StarryNight (I love that there's a theme): [item=gossamer wing silks] To represent the swirling sky in the painting. Or the Sky Blue Wing Silks if you feel like those would look better. [item=simple gold wing cuffs][item=simple gold necklace][item=simple gold bracelets] To represent the moon and the stars. [item=golden arm silks][item=golden leg silks] For the lights in the little village. [item=winter wind] For that flying feeling, the swirling blues and hues of white. Geode: [item=simple pearly necklace][item=Amethyst Flourish Tail Drape][item=Amethyst Flourish Wing Drape] [item=Shadowscale Wing Guard][item=Shadowscale Helmet][item=Shadowscale Greaves] [item=Shadowscale Bracers][item=Shadowscale Tail Guard][item=Gossamer Silk Veil] [item=Violet Flower Crown][item=gossamer silk sash] ....layering. I love it. If it works anyway. I thought the helmet might be softened a little if it had a veil and crown layered over it. IceFloe: I like the fez, I like the scarf. I'd just add to it with these: [item=Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles][item=Silver Steampunk Vest][item=Midnight Sandwastes Socks] [item=Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=Black Linen Tail Wrap][item=black linen arm wraps] Taliesin: [item=Purple Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Purple Birdskull Legband][item=Purple Birdskull Armband] [item=purple birdskull necklace][item=Celadon Silk Scarf][item=Violet Daredevil Cover] [item=Orchid Feathered Wings][item=Orchid Tail Feathers][item=Celadon Silk Sash] [item=simple gold wing bangles][item=simple gold bracelets] Midna (I'm just going off the Twilight Princess design right now): [item=Sunburst Feathered Wings][item=simple darksteel bracelets][item=gossamer silk sash] [item=gossamer leg silks][item=gossamer arm silks][item=gossamer wing silks] [item=simple darksteel wing cuffs][item=simple darksteel wing bangles][item=simple darksteel necklace] [item=Ebony Filigree Helmet][item=ebony antlers][item=Ebony Filigree Wing Guard] [item=Ebony Filigree Tail Guard] ....miiiiiiiiight have gone a little overboard there..... Does that seem like Midna, though? Enough anyway? Brynhildr: [item=Black Tail Bow][item=Black Arm Bow][item=Inkwell Feathered Wings] I know she already has obsidian wings so it seems redundant to put the Inkwell wings on, but I love how full and plush they make her wings look. :3 [item=Black Wolf Cape][item=golden wing silks][item=golden tail bangle][item=golden arm silks] [item=golden leg silks]
@LadyKuro
I'd love to try to help. :)
StarryNight (I love that there's a theme):
Gossamer Wing Silks To represent the swirling sky in the painting.
Or the Sky Blue Wing Silks if you feel like those would look better.
Simple Gold Wing Cuffs Simple Gold Necklace Simple Gold Bracelets
To represent the moon and the stars.
Golden Arm Silks Golden Leg Silks
For the lights in the little village.
Winter Wind
For that flying feeling, the swirling blues and hues of white.

Geode:
Simple Pearly Necklace Amethyst Flourish Tail Drape Amethyst Flourish Wing Drape
Shadowscale Wing Guard Shadowscale Helmet Shadowscale Greaves
Shadowscale Bracers Shadowscale Tail Guard Gossamer Silk Veil
Violet Flower Crown Gossamer Silk Sash
....layering. I love it. If it works anyway. I thought the helmet might be softened a little if it had a veil and crown layered over it.

IceFloe:
I like the fez, I like the scarf. I'd just add to it with these:
Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles Silver Steampunk Vest Midnight Sandwastes Socks
Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble Black Linen Tail Wrap Black Linen Arm Wraps

Taliesin:
Purple Birdskull Wingpiece Purple Birdskull Legband Purple Birdskull Armband
Purple Birdskull Necklace Celadon Silk Scarf Violet Daredevil Cover
Orchid Feathered Wings Orchid Tail Feathers Celadon Silk Sash
Simple Gold Wing Bangles Simple Gold Bracelets

Midna (I'm just going off the Twilight Princess design right now):
Sunburst Feathered Wings Simple Darksteel Bracelets Gossamer Silk Sash
Gossamer Leg Silks Gossamer Arm Silks Gossamer Wing Silks
Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles Simple Darksteel Necklace
Ebony Filigree Helmet Ebony Antlers Ebony Filigree Wing Guard
Ebony Filigree Tail Guard
....miiiiiiiiight have gone a little overboard there..... Does that seem like Midna, though? Enough anyway?

Brynhildr:
Black Tail Bow Black Arm Bow Inkwell Feathered Wings
I know she already has obsidian wings so it seems redundant to put the Inkwell wings on, but I love how full and plush they make her wings look. :3
Black Wolf Cape Golden Wing Silks Golden Tail Bangle Golden Arm Silks
Golden Leg Silks
DuLvCwY.png
@Envelin Yeah! Let's see if we can doll him up! :D [item=magmatic pauldrons][item=simple darksteel bracelets][item=Solidscale Wing Guard] [item=Solidscale Helmet][item=Copper Steampunk Goggles][item=journeyman satchels] [item=Forest Green Arm Wraps][item=Forest Green Tail Wrap] I tried to make him look like he's on a journey, and give a little throwback to the 2013 Flameforger's Festival apparel with the goggles.
@Envelin
Yeah! Let's see if we can doll him up! :D
Magmatic Pauldrons Simple Darksteel Bracelets Solidscale Wing Guard
Solidscale Helmet Copper Steampunk Goggles Journeyman Satchels
Forest Green Arm Wraps Forest Green Tail Wrap
I tried to make him look like he's on a journey, and give a little throwback to the 2013 Flameforger's Festival apparel with the goggles.
DuLvCwY.png
@meggles Mlae SDs are tricky to me too, honestly. I mean...just look what I did [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=27250&tab=dragon&did=6536931]to this guy.[/url] Poor thing never stood a chance with me, and now he looks like one of my professors from college... Aen has a very good bio for me to go off of. Usually when a dragon has a bio I try to respect it and dress the dragon accordingly, so maybe this will work: [item=Dew Laden White Rose][item=gossamer silk scarf][item=Bone Antlers] [item=Aquamarine Flourish Bracelet][item=Aquamarine Flourish Anklets][item=simple copper necklace] [item=simple copper wing cuffs][item=simple copper wing bangles][item=Umbral Wreath] For Unnamed, who looks lovely in that accent, btw: [item=thresher flatfins][item=aqua birdskull necklace][item=simple darksteel wing bangles] [item=ebony antlers][item=Tarnished Steel Gauntlets][item=Moonglow Thorns] [item=Tarnished Steel Tail Cuffs][item=Tarnished Steel Boots]
@meggles
Mlae SDs are tricky to me too, honestly. I mean...just look what I did to this guy.
Poor thing never stood a chance with me, and now he looks like one of my professors from college...

Aen has a very good bio for me to go off of. Usually when a dragon has a bio I try to respect it and dress the dragon accordingly, so maybe this will work:
Dew Laden White Rose Gossamer Silk Scarf Bone Antlers
Aquamarine Flourish Bracelet Aquamarine Flourish Anklets Simple Copper Necklace
Simple Copper Wing Cuffs Simple Copper Wing Bangles Umbral Wreath

For Unnamed, who looks lovely in that accent, btw:
Thresher Flatfins Aqua Birdskull Necklace Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles
Ebony Antlers Tarnished Steel Gauntlets Moonglow Thorns
Tarnished Steel Tail Cuffs Tarnished Steel Boots
DuLvCwY.png
@Bluespirit123 I can definitely try to help bring the love, haha. Fraener: [item=Chillspike Collar][item=winter wind][item=frigid sash] [item=navy arm wraps][item=navy leg wraps][item=white linen tail wrap] [item=Moonscale Wing Guard][item=Moonscale Tail Guard][item=Moonscale Helmet] [item=Moonscale Greaves][item=moonscale bracers] Zara: [item=aqua birdskull legband][item=aqua birdskull necklace][item=aqua birdskull armband] [item=aqua birdskull headdress][item=aqua birdskull wingpiece][img]http://items.kanojo.de/images/icons/944.png[/img] [img]http://items.kanojo.de/images/icons/943.png[/img][item=bone antlers][item=Aqua Deepsea Bulb] (The furry things are Roving Seafarer's Legcuffs and Roving Seafarer's Armcuffs.) Sveta: [item=Red Rose Flower Crown][item=Red Rose Lei][item=Red Rose Corsage] [item=Red Rose Flowerfall][item=Golden Silk Scarf][item=crimson feathered wings] [item=Golden Tail Bangle]
@Bluespirit123
I can definitely try to help bring the love, haha.
Fraener:
Chillspike Collar Winter Wind Frigid Sash
Navy Arm Wraps Navy Leg Wraps White Linen Tail Wrap
Moonscale Wing Guard Moonscale Tail Guard Moonscale Helmet
Moonscale Greaves Moonscale Bracers

Zara:
Aqua Birdskull Legband Aqua Birdskull Necklace Aqua Birdskull Armband
Aqua Birdskull Headdress Aqua Birdskull Wingpiece 944.png
943.png Bone Antlers Aqua Deepsea Bulb
(The furry things are Roving Seafarer's Legcuffs and Roving Seafarer's Armcuffs.)

Sveta:
Red Rose Flower Crown Red Rose Lei Red Rose Corsage
Red Rose Flowerfall Golden Silk Scarf Crimson Feathered Wings
Golden Tail Bangle
DuLvCwY.png
Thank you! ^^
Thank you! ^^
@onexwolf Okay! [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=51&wing=31&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=8&secg=2&tert=55&elem=2&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png[/img] So with this girl's patterns in mind... [item=Solidscale Wing Guard][item=celadon silk sash][item=celadon fillet] [item=celadon tail bangle][item=Solidscale Bracers][item=Solidscale Greaves] [item=Celadon Leg Silks][item=celadon arm silks][item=simple gold wing bangles] [item=simple gold necklace]
@onexwolf
Okay!
dragonpic2.php?body=51&wing=31&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=8&secg=2&tert=55&elem=2&tertgene=8&spec=prev.png
So with this girl's patterns in mind...
Solidscale Wing Guard Celadon Silk Sash Celadon Fillet
Celadon Tail Bangle Solidscale Bracers Solidscale Greaves
Celadon Leg Silks Celadon Arm Silks Simple Gold Wing Bangles
Simple Gold Necklace
DuLvCwY.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 108 109