Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@DuskDawn
I'm glad to hear you have a lair theme in mind already! I couldn't figure mine out until a few weeks into the game, and those days were filled with me being super indecisive over what dragons to keep and what dragons not to. Remember to save your lair space! You're going to want it later.

Prettiness is a really subjective thing among FR users, but statistically speaking (and by that I mean by breeding outcome chances) the rarest genes are: crystal, iridescent, shimmer, facet and circuit. I may be missing a few but those are the ones people talk about the most. Usually.

That said a dragon's worth relates not only to genes, but also to colors. Your custom progenitor dragon, Dawn, was made with an XXY color pattern: Ivory/Ivory/Ice. Color patterns like XXY, XYX, XYY etc. is generally looked upon as valuable. They have to be aesthetically pleasing too though. Can't have Spring/Spring/Magenta dragons running around... *shudder*

Note: That last sentence was humor on my part. Don't take it too seriously.

Apart from that there are breeds. Each breed's rarity can be read about in the Encyclopaedia, within the Dragon Breeds section. Believe it or not Imperials used to sell for thousands of gems on the Auction House. They don't anymore though, rest assured. Nowadays Coatls, Nocturnes and Wildclaws are generally seen as most valuable, but again this differs with each personal taste.
@DuskDawn
I'm glad to hear you have a lair theme in mind already! I couldn't figure mine out until a few weeks into the game, and those days were filled with me being super indecisive over what dragons to keep and what dragons not to. Remember to save your lair space! You're going to want it later.

Prettiness is a really subjective thing among FR users, but statistically speaking (and by that I mean by breeding outcome chances) the rarest genes are: crystal, iridescent, shimmer, facet and circuit. I may be missing a few but those are the ones people talk about the most. Usually.

That said a dragon's worth relates not only to genes, but also to colors. Your custom progenitor dragon, Dawn, was made with an XXY color pattern: Ivory/Ivory/Ice. Color patterns like XXY, XYX, XYY etc. is generally looked upon as valuable. They have to be aesthetically pleasing too though. Can't have Spring/Spring/Magenta dragons running around... *shudder*

Note: That last sentence was humor on my part. Don't take it too seriously.

Apart from that there are breeds. Each breed's rarity can be read about in the Encyclopaedia, within the Dragon Breeds section. Believe it or not Imperials used to sell for thousands of gems on the Auction House. They don't anymore though, rest assured. Nowadays Coatls, Nocturnes and Wildclaws are generally seen as most valuable, but again this differs with each personal taste.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex

'ello! I just joined and am so ecstatic to finally be on site!

May I request a Woodland Vest or the lantern under steampunk (the details aren't showing up when I hover ): )?

May I also request a Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse and any battlestones you think may be helpful?

Thank you for holding this giveaway! :D
@Steex

'ello! I just joined and am so ecstatic to finally be on site!

May I request a Woodland Vest or the lantern under steampunk (the details aren't showing up when I hover ): )?

May I also request a Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse and any battlestones you think may be helpful?

Thank you for holding this giveaway! :D
@Steex

I spent the past week or so thinking of one because I knew I wanted to join and I didn't really pick it until today.

I think lair space will be a problem I keep finding too many nice dragons. I can get more space though right? I just need to buy it.

Oh okay. I really like the iridescent and crystal I think? (the shiny and sparkly ones) So I guess I have expensive taste. Maybe that will help me not buy as many. Maybe?

Wow really? That is a lot! I am glad they don't anymore I really like the Imperials and the Coatls are pretty too. I haven't really found a dragon I don't like yet though.

Thank you for the help!
@Steex

I spent the past week or so thinking of one because I knew I wanted to join and I didn't really pick it until today.

I think lair space will be a problem I keep finding too many nice dragons. I can get more space though right? I just need to buy it.

Oh okay. I really like the iridescent and crystal I think? (the shiny and sparkly ones) So I guess I have expensive taste. Maybe that will help me not buy as many. Maybe?

Wow really? That is a lot! I am glad they don't anymore I really like the Imperials and the Coatls are pretty too. I haven't really found a dragon I don't like yet though.

Thank you for the help!
@Ileana Sending you these items. Check your inbox! [item=Woodland Vest] [item=Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble] [item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse] As for battlestones, since you have a Light Mirror I'm going to send you these. They may have level restrictions, but you can always slot them once you hit the cap :) [item=Blinding Slash] [item=Shining Might Fragment]
@Ileana
Sending you these items. Check your inbox!

Woodland Vest Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse

As for battlestones, since you have a Light Mirror I'm going to send you these.
They may have level restrictions, but you can always slot them once you hit the cap :)

Blinding Slash Shining Might Fragment
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@DuskDawn
Lair space may seem easy to buy now, but unless you're willing to pay real money or are really dedicated at grinding for money, you're really going to find yourself being pressed for it later. Trust me, this has happened to so many FR users before. I know a dragon can look too good to pass up, but if you don't think it's really really worth it, don't do it. You will thank yourself later.

Iridescent and shimmer dragons are fairly common for decently low prices if you look at the right places. The Dragon Sales thread is there for a reason, you know. Apart from that the Auction House also has dragons, but they tend to be less helpful if you want specific dragons. Otherwise you can hit it up. I'd advise against impulse buying though, because it's just like the lair space problem. Once you start it's hard to stop, so if you can, don't start at all XD

And you're welcome! Feel free to come to me if you have more questions :)
@DuskDawn
Lair space may seem easy to buy now, but unless you're willing to pay real money or are really dedicated at grinding for money, you're really going to find yourself being pressed for it later. Trust me, this has happened to so many FR users before. I know a dragon can look too good to pass up, but if you don't think it's really really worth it, don't do it. You will thank yourself later.

Iridescent and shimmer dragons are fairly common for decently low prices if you look at the right places. The Dragon Sales thread is there for a reason, you know. Apart from that the Auction House also has dragons, but they tend to be less helpful if you want specific dragons. Otherwise you can hit it up. I'd advise against impulse buying though, because it's just like the lair space problem. Once you start it's hard to stop, so if you can, don't start at all XD

And you're welcome! Feel free to come to me if you have more questions :)
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex

Thank you very very much! I really appreciate it. :)
@Steex

Thank you very very much! I really appreciate it. :)
@Steex

Oh really? I will keep that in mind then and try to stop getting dragons for now. Try to get more apparel to dress up my dragons and familiars because they are so cute.

Thank you for all the help and I will!
@Steex

Oh really? I will keep that in mind then and try to stop getting dragons for now. Try to get more apparel to dress up my dragons and familiars because they are so cute.

Thank you for all the help and I will!
Going to bed for now but feel free to drop requests here.
I'll get to them tomorrow :)
Going to bed for now but feel free to drop requests here.
I'll get to them tomorrow :)
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
bump
bump
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Steex
Hello :)

Could I please get a random Steampunk apparel, a dark-tufted sparrowmouse, and a random battlestone?
@Steex
Hello :)

Could I please get a random Steampunk apparel, a dark-tufted sparrowmouse, and a random battlestone?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14