Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Murphamy Sending these items your way. Check your inbox! And you're very much welcome ^_^ I'm afraid I'm out of Bloody items though... would you like something else? [item=Hoarfrost Mauler] [item=Red Birdskull Legband]
@Murphamy
Sending these items your way. Check your inbox! And you're very much welcome ^_^
I'm afraid I'm out of Bloody items though... would you like something else?

Hoarfrost Mauler Red Birdskull Legband
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
Hello! May I please have the familiar Ruby Webwing, and Apparel ornate darksteel necklace?

I don't really understand battle stones but if I am going to need them... Pick one for me? Or may I have one that no one else wants/needs?

Thank you!
Hello! May I please have the familiar Ruby Webwing, and Apparel ornate darksteel necklace?

I don't really understand battle stones but if I am going to need them... Pick one for me? Or may I have one that no one else wants/needs?

Thank you!
@Harpsdesire Sending you these items. Check your inbox! [item=Ornate Darksteel Necklace] [item=Ruby Webwing] As for battlestones, since you have an Arcane Fae, I'll send you these two stones. They may have level restrictions, I don't quite remember, but you can slot them in later. [item=Magical Acuity Fragment] [item=Mana Bolt]
@Harpsdesire
Sending you these items. Check your inbox!

Ornate Darksteel Necklace Ruby Webwing

As for battlestones, since you have an Arcane Fae, I'll send you these two stones.
They may have level restrictions, I don't quite remember, but you can slot them in later.

Magical Acuity Fragment Mana Bolt
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex Thank you!
@Steex Thank you!
@Harpsdesire
You're welcome! Feel free to redirect other newbies you see here. Sharing is caring :)
@Harpsdesire
You're welcome! Feel free to redirect other newbies you see here. Sharing is caring :)
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex

Could I have the Daisy Corsage, Golden Deepsea Bulb, and Sickle Kamaitachi please? Thank you
@Steex

Could I have the Daisy Corsage, Golden Deepsea Bulb, and Sickle Kamaitachi please? Thank you
@DuskDawn Sending these items to you. Check your inbox! Good taste in apparel btw ;) Did you get help when you started? It's rare seeing a newbie start off with XXY as a progen. And already nabbing off a Crystalspine Nocturne and a triple Coatl at that. [item=Daisy Corsage] [item=Golden Deepsea Bulb] [item=Sickle Kamaitachi]
@DuskDawn
Sending these items to you. Check your inbox! Good taste in apparel btw ;)
Did you get help when you started? It's rare seeing a newbie start off with XXY as a progen. And already nabbing off a Crystalspine Nocturne and a triple Coatl at that.

Daisy Corsage Golden Deepsea Bulb Sickle Kamaitachi
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
Hi!

I'm quite new to the community, so I don't know if im doing this right.

May i request just a : Jeweled Octoflyer?

Hi!

I'm quite new to the community, so I don't know if im doing this right.

May i request just a : Jeweled Octoflyer?

@Jaelcool You're doing it right, yes, don't worry :) Sending you a Jeweled Octoflyer. Check your inbox! [item=Jeweled Octoflyer]
@Jaelcool
You're doing it right, yes, don't worry :)
Sending you a Jeweled Octoflyer. Check your inbox!

Jeweled Octoflyer
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex

Thank you! I had an idea to make my lair themed with day and some night dragons so I just picked out colors that worked for that and was so excited my male dragons ended up working with my theme! And I've just been looking at the forums for newbies and getting yellowy ones that match my theme. I'm still not really sure how the genes work? I didn't know those were rare genes? How can you tell which ones are rare?
@Steex

Thank you! I had an idea to make my lair themed with day and some night dragons so I just picked out colors that worked for that and was so excited my male dragons ended up working with my theme! And I've just been looking at the forums for newbies and getting yellowy ones that match my theme. I'm still not really sure how the genes work? I didn't know those were rare genes? How can you tell which ones are rare?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14