Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | All Out for Now! : )
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Silberaugen
Oops! Didn't see your edit haha. But she's now named Sonnenschimmer and ready to be accepted into your lair whenever you're ready, just check your crossroads. : )
I hope you have a fun time on the site!
@Silberaugen
Oops! Didn't see your edit haha. But she's now named Sonnenschimmer and ready to be accepted into your lair whenever you're ready, just check your crossroads. : )
I hope you have a fun time on the site!
@Eyelet Thanks again! I received her and she's great! :)
@Eyelet Thanks again! I received her and she's great! :)
lZEZOSe.png
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.” - The Wise Man's Fear, Patrick Rothfuss
can I get Raoul please ?? ovo
can I get Raoul please ?? ovo
@WeeboIa
Sorry, I didn't see your reply, I only get notifications if you ping me.

But sure, you can have Raoul. I'll send him over to you now, please take good care of him. : )
@WeeboIa
Sorry, I didn't see your reply, I only get notifications if you ping me.

But sure, you can have Raoul. I'll send him over to you now, please take good care of him. : )
@eyelet I keep just looking through at the pretty dragons and don't want to be greedy on my first day, but Neri is BEAUTIFUL. I love that mix of colors on the black, and I'd love to give him a place.

(I really like black)

(like, disturbingly so)
@eyelet I keep just looking through at the pretty dragons and don't want to be greedy on my first day, but Neri is BEAUTIFUL. I love that mix of colors on the black, and I'd love to give him a place.

(I really like black)

(like, disturbingly so)
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
SoN2_zpsr6awy2un.png
@Margrace
I think Neri is beautiful too! : ) And I bred her myself so thank you!

Neri /is/ a girl though, is that okay?
@Margrace
I think Neri is beautiful too! : ) And I bred her myself so thank you!

Neri /is/ a girl though, is that okay?
I try to not judge by gender! :D And I'll apologize to her for guessing wrong - she's still lovely and I'd love to have her.
I try to not judge by gender! :D And I'll apologize to her for guessing wrong - she's still lovely and I'd love to have her.
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
SoN2_zpsr6awy2un.png
@eyelet

I'll lay clam to that unnamed imperial male at the bottom of your list.
@eyelet

I'll lay clam to that unnamed imperial male at the bottom of your list.
Here is where you can check out the latest hatchlings for sale!

Check out my Glow-In-The-Dark Dragons!
@Margrace
If Neri's personality is anything like her mum's she'll probably just be amused and giggle to herself about it later haha ;)
I'll set you up a crossroads!
@Margrace
If Neri's personality is anything like her mum's she'll probably just be amused and giggle to herself about it later haha ;)
I'll set you up a crossroads!
@GreenFoxDragon
Okay
Do you have a name in mind or?
@GreenFoxDragon
Okay
Do you have a name in mind or?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9