Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | All Out for Now! : )
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hi! And welcome to flight rising! : )
I'm very excited to have you all here, and I've been saving up pretty dragons the entire month to give to you guys!!
This gifting of dragons to new users is a very old and well loved tradition here on the site, and one I hope to continue in the future. Before I get to the dragons I have to give to you, here are a few gentle rules re. this dragon give away.

1. Please ping me when you claim a dragon! You can do this by adding an @ sign to the front of my username, like this: @Eyelet

2. One free dragon per person! : ) Please let me know which one you would like, the more specific you are the better!

3. If a dragon is unnamed please have a name ready for it, and let me know so I can name it before sending it to you. : )

4. You can absolutely exalt my dragons if you decide you no longer want them, but I prefer you don't take them /just/ for exalting from the start.

5. Dragon claims will work on a first come first served basis.

And although this is not a rule necessarily, Please and thank yous are always wonderful to hear! : )

Now, on to the dragons!!
(Remember, a dragon's information will be written right /above/ them : )

All Out at the Moment!

I wish you the best for your time on flight rising!! : )))
Hi! And welcome to flight rising! : )
I'm very excited to have you all here, and I've been saving up pretty dragons the entire month to give to you guys!!
This gifting of dragons to new users is a very old and well loved tradition here on the site, and one I hope to continue in the future. Before I get to the dragons I have to give to you, here are a few gentle rules re. this dragon give away.

1. Please ping me when you claim a dragon! You can do this by adding an @ sign to the front of my username, like this: @Eyelet

2. One free dragon per person! : ) Please let me know which one you would like, the more specific you are the better!

3. If a dragon is unnamed please have a name ready for it, and let me know so I can name it before sending it to you. : )

4. You can absolutely exalt my dragons if you decide you no longer want them, but I prefer you don't take them /just/ for exalting from the start.

5. Dragon claims will work on a first come first served basis.

And although this is not a rule necessarily, Please and thank yous are always wonderful to hear! : )

Now, on to the dragons!!
(Remember, a dragon's information will be written right /above/ them : )

All Out at the Moment!

I wish you the best for your time on flight rising!! : )))
@Eyelet I'm new today, could I please have Lark? Tysm for considering ^^.
@Eyelet I'm new today, could I please have Lark? Tysm for considering ^^.
XiB9QTI.pngUntitled.png
@PixieSparkles
Of course you may! : ) I'll go send you the crossroads.
@PixieSparkles
Of course you may! : ) I'll go send you the crossroads.
@Eyelet thank you so much I love him ^^.
@Eyelet thank you so much I love him ^^.
XiB9QTI.pngUntitled.png
@PixieSparkles
No problem! ^_^
@PixieSparkles
No problem! ^_^
@Eyelet
Excuse me I started it today!! It is so interesting but It is so hard to me TT
Can I have unnamed skydancer (maize/white/leaf) ??
I want to name it 'Lee'!
@Eyelet
Excuse me I started it today!! It is so interesting but It is so hard to me TT
Can I have unnamed skydancer (maize/white/leaf) ??
I want to name it 'Lee'!
@ggangch
Sure! I'll name her and send you the crossroads. : )
@ggangch
Sure! I'll name her and send you the crossroads. : )
Hey,

@Eyelet could I have the unnamed Skydancer female, the coral one?
It's really beautiful and I'd like to raise a clan with a natural, bright colour scheme with silver/white colours. It woulf git perfectly :)

EDIT: (I'm obviously still getting used to stuff): Could you name him: Sonnenschimmer for me? :)
Hey,

@Eyelet could I have the unnamed Skydancer female, the coral one?
It's really beautiful and I'd like to raise a clan with a natural, bright colour scheme with silver/white colours. It woulf git perfectly :)

EDIT: (I'm obviously still getting used to stuff): Could you name him: Sonnenschimmer for me? :)
lZEZOSe.png
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.” - The Wise Man's Fear, Patrick Rothfuss
@Silberaugen
Sure! : )
Do you have a name in mind for her before I send her to your lair?
@Silberaugen
Sure! : )
Do you have a name in mind for her before I send her to your lair?
@Eyelet
Thanks a lot!
Sonnenschimmer would be a pretty good name for her, I think :)
@Eyelet
Thanks a lot!
Sonnenschimmer would be a pretty good name for her, I think :)
lZEZOSe.png
“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.” - The Wise Man's Fear, Patrick Rothfuss
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9