Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Lvl25 Coli Team Raffle(Winners Posted)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 100 101
@Reakeda
4/6 bump

oh my goodness ;o;/ please take care of yourself!! don't worry about us, your health > fr!!
@Reakeda
4/6 bump

oh my goodness ;o;/ please take care of yourself!! don't worry about us, your health > fr!!
@Reakeda BUMP
@Reakeda BUMP
raffle4.png
rU7sugc.png
@Reakeda

I sent ya some gems, enough to purchase 10 tickets. c:
Also, I included the banner in my signature, so hopefully that qualifies me for the extra 15 tickets :D

And no rush on updating the lists, I'm sorry about your accident! :c
Those can be very scary and rattling, and I'd rather you recover than rush and try to get everything updated right away. Like, it's okay. xD We are patient, please take care of yourself and recover first and foremost c:
@Reakeda

I sent ya some gems, enough to purchase 10 tickets. c:
Also, I included the banner in my signature, so hopefully that qualifies me for the extra 15 tickets :D

And no rush on updating the lists, I'm sorry about your accident! :c
Those can be very scary and rattling, and I'd rather you recover than rush and try to get everything updated right away. Like, it's okay. xD We are patient, please take care of yourself and recover first and foremost c:
tumblr_inline_noi00pMQnh1r3h1o8_540.png
Hope you feel better soon. Take your time!
bumpi
Hope you feel better soon. Take your time!
bumpi
VVM4XuM.png
@Reakeda Bump! :) (Edit: omg just read about your accident! I hope you'll feel better soon!)
@Reakeda Bump! :) (Edit: omg just read about your accident! I hope you'll feel better soon!)
tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo1_250.png
@Reakeda

I hope you feel better soon!
Please let me know what your first pick is for a scroll. I have both Belly and Eyespot in my hoard and would love to trade one of them for tickets.
@Reakeda

I hope you feel better soon!
Please let me know what your first pick is for a scroll. I have both Belly and Eyespot in my hoard and would love to trade one of them for tickets.
slvrstarr.gif
@Reakeda bump
@Reakeda bump
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Reakeda Bump ! :)
@Reakeda Bump ! :)
tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo1_250.png
@Reakeda bump
@Reakeda bump
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Reakeda
4/7 bump