Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | pokemon safari friend codes
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187
@Khoshekh
Added!

I have a complete Pokedex in Pokemon Y and could breed you some things if you get stuck!
@Khoshekh
Added!

I have a complete Pokedex in Pokemon Y and could breed you some things if you get stuck!
BMUOo5n.png2Zkxrjl.pngoHEFya3.gif
@Solar, Thank you so much! :D

I still have plenty of fairly obtainable Pokemon left to go, but once I get down to a more manageable number, I might take you up on that!
@Solar, Thank you so much! :D

I still have plenty of fairly obtainable Pokemon left to go, but once I get down to a more manageable number, I might take you up on that!
@Khoshekh Added, you. Drop me a PM if you'd like me to log on to pokemon Y so you can access my 3rd slot pokemon. I haven't really touched either it or AS in months but I'm always happy to help someone complete their pokedex.
@Khoshekh Added, you. Drop me a PM if you'd like me to log on to pokemon Y so you can access my 3rd slot pokemon. I haven't really touched either it or AS in months but I'm always happy to help someone complete their pokedex.
@InkDragon, Thank you! :D I don't think I'll need you to log on, the Pokemon I wanna grab is Bibarel so it's fine as is. I appreciate the offer, though! \owo/
@InkDragon, Thank you! :D I don't think I'll need you to log on, the Pokemon I wanna grab is Bibarel so it's fine as is. I appreciate the offer, though! \owo/
@Khoshekh Hey! Just added you! C:
@Khoshekh Hey! Just added you! C:
b9aWflB.png
@Khoshekh Don't worry about it. I add people more out of habit than anything, as I don't play pokemon much anymore, but I hope that having my safari will help you get the pokemon you want.
@Khoshekh Don't worry about it. I add people more out of habit than anything, as I don't play pokemon much anymore, but I hope that having my safari will help you get the pokemon you want.
bUUy115.png db_2_21_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8kl57b.png 3_14_15_db_by_nightmare_moon222-d8luj0u.png db_4_11_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8ptw3f.png db_5_9_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d8t9vby.png 8_8_15_by_nightmare_moon222-d94ytcf.png tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
Hello hello!

Just became active on Pokemon again and would love to collect some codes. c:

FC: 1478-4298-4954
My Zone should be Electric with Electabuzz, Dedenne, and not sure what the third is.

Added:
@Ryutim @Khoshekh @LunaFayeLyn @Raftina @InfectiousPants @Sneaky

Hope it's alright that I added you guys, if not feel free to tell me!
Hello hello!

Just became active on Pokemon again and would love to collect some codes. c:

FC: 1478-4298-4954
My Zone should be Electric with Electabuzz, Dedenne, and not sure what the third is.

Added:
@Ryutim @Khoshekh @LunaFayeLyn @Raftina @InfectiousPants @Sneaky

Hope it's alright that I added you guys, if not feel free to tell me!
lwK9VZ6.png
@Khoshekh

I still play and have had the dex filled out for over a year now. Just lemme know what you need and send me your FC in a PM please.
@Khoshekh

I still play and have had the dex filled out for over a year now. Just lemme know what you need and send me your FC in a PM please.
I haven't touched the game in awhile, but added you, @Khoshekh! Hope you get what you need c:
I haven't touched the game in awhile, but added you, @Khoshekh! Hope you get what you need c:
@Khoshekh I'm up for adding you back if you wish.
@Khoshekh I'm up for adding you back if you wish.
BdIdhkG.pngvLlunD7.pngcMnOAu4.pngqt8KgsT.pngYGE6ffO.png
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187