Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ★[S/R] Thorn's Hatchery (IMPERIALS)★
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
~
~
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@Benathorn

Sent!
@Benathorn

Sent!
BEEBINS.
clan | pairs | stud & sale
I hate being broke >
I hate being broke >
@Benathorn - I am very interested in Seraphina & Oren, but my goal dragon is really specific. Would you mind if I reserved a slot and possibly stayed on your list for some time?
@Benathorn - I am very interested in Seraphina & Oren, but my goal dragon is really specific. Would you mind if I reserved a slot and possibly stayed on your list for some time?
Untitled-1.pngkeeto-braddock.png
@Matcha- I could place you down for their next clutch with a specific to which coloration you are looking for. If you do not find that color then I could always place you on another clutch that follows later if you wish?
@Matcha- I could place you down for their next clutch with a specific to which coloration you are looking for. If you do not find that color then I could always place you on another clutch that follows later if you wish?
~
~
@Benathorn
May I get a spot for an Imp hatchling from Numair & Noirete? I can pay the right sum right away! :)
@Benathorn
May I get a spot for an Imp hatchling from Numair & Noirete? I can pay the right sum right away! :)
3a2eEFc.gifA badge of a stone frog fountain, pouring water into a pot. Mountain chickadees flutter around the bamboo next to it.
@Sedo- Of course, I'll put you down for slot 2 then. Thank you for the interest and the two should be ready to breed on August 26th.
@Sedo- Of course, I'll put you down for slot 2 then. Thank you for the interest and the two should be ready to breed on August 26th.
@Benathorn
Ok and thanks :)
@Benathorn
Ok and thanks :)
3a2eEFc.gifA badge of a stone frog fountain, pouring water into a pot. Mountain chickadees flutter around the bamboo next to it.
~
~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15