Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ★[S/R] Thorn's Hatchery (IMPERIALS)★
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
~
~
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
~
~
@Benathorn

They're gorgeous and I can't wait!!!!
@Benathorn

They're gorgeous and I can't wait!!!!
~
~
@Matcha- A slot has just opened for Seraphina & Oren if you are still interested in the pair.

@Atropa- You have been moved to slot two due to a previous reservation being withdrawn and placed under a different pair. ^^
@Matcha- A slot has just opened for Seraphina & Oren if you are still interested in the pair.

@Atropa- You have been moved to slot two due to a previous reservation being withdrawn and placed under a different pair. ^^
@Benathorn - Sending that 100k now!
@Benathorn - Sending that 100k now!
Untitled-1.pngkeeto-braddock.png
@Matcha- Thank you, you are now reserved for slot 3. ^^
@Matcha- Thank you, you are now reserved for slot 3. ^^
~New dark Skydancer pair is now up~
~New dark Skydancer pair is now up~
@dondarrion, @Sedo, @cloudstar- Your dragon reservations for Numair & Noirette have finally been bred! Unfortunately, they only produced two eggs this time around, so Dondarrian gets first pick and Sedo the second. Cloudstar will be moved to Slot 1 if the other two do not ask to be moved to the next clutch. Both Imp hatchlings are female and both, oddly enough, have the exact some colors of their mother and the other of their father.
@dondarrion, @Sedo, @cloudstar- Your dragon reservations for Numair & Noirette have finally been bred! Unfortunately, they only produced two eggs this time around, so Dondarrian gets first pick and Sedo the second. Cloudstar will be moved to Slot 1 if the other two do not ask to be moved to the next clutch. Both Imp hatchlings are female and both, oddly enough, have the exact some colors of their mother and the other of their father.
@Benathorn

They're both so gorgeous but I think I'd like to take the Obsidian/Emerald girl, please!
@Benathorn

They're both so gorgeous but I think I'd like to take the Obsidian/Emerald girl, please!
BEEBINS.
clan | pairs | stud & sale
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15