Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | A Lil' Shop - Love & Loss 4 (Aber F)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116
@Alternatewarning

Alright, I'll ping you once it's printed.
@Alternatewarning

Alright, I'll ping you once it's printed.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
Because the new forum build broke the [ skin= ] thing, the on-site accent previewer doesn't seem to be working right. If you'd like me to preview one of my accents (including the ones that are already printed) on one of you dragons I'd be happy to whip up a mock up for you, including working around apparel and such, though apparel that's not 100% opaque might mess with it a bit.
Because the new forum build broke the [ skin= ] thing, the on-site accent previewer doesn't seem to be working right. If you'd like me to preview one of my accents (including the ones that are already printed) on one of you dragons I'd be happy to whip up a mock up for you, including working around apparel and such, though apparel that's not 100% opaque might mess with it a bit.
@Wrenten

I was going through my old messages and noticed that in the past you made an inquiry about my accent Parasitic Corruption, and whether or not it would be available in the future. Now that I've started my own shop, it is available for reorder; are you still interested?
@Wrenten

I was going through my old messages and noticed that in the past you made an inquiry about my accent Parasitic Corruption, and whether or not it would be available in the future. Now that I've started my own shop, it is available for reorder; are you still interested?
@Lililira

Yeah, very much! Put me down for one please!
@Lililira

Yeah, very much! Put me down for one please!
EQbOwWZ.jpg

CARTESIATEENY_zpse11740cd.png
@Wrenten

Alrighty then, got you marked down! It's 500 gems like all my accents, does that sound alright?
@Wrenten

Alrighty then, got you marked down! It's 500 gems like all my accents, does that sound alright?
@Lililira

Perfect, just say when and I'll send over the funds.
@Lililira

Perfect, just say when and I'll send over the funds.
EQbOwWZ.jpg

CARTESIATEENY_zpse11740cd.png
@Wrenten

I'll ping you once the list is full. That way, you shouldn't have to wait too long between sending the gems and getting the accent.
@Wrenten

I'll ping you once the list is full. That way, you shouldn't have to wait too long between sending the gems and getting the accent.
Looks like the last copy of Crystalline Magic sold.

I'm planning on doing this sort of thing this year too, but I'm not entirely sure what breed/gender to make the set for. I was thinking Skydancer male, Imperial male, or Guardian female but there might be a few others.
Looks like the last copy of Crystalline Magic sold.

I'm planning on doing this sort of thing this year too, but I'm not entirely sure what breed/gender to make the set for. I was thinking Skydancer male, Imperial male, or Guardian female but there might be a few others.
Aaand there goes the last copy of Crystalline Water.

I gotta say, these are selling better now that I have an actual thread, but at the same time the thread itself isn't getting very many replies. How odd.
Aaand there goes the last copy of Crystalline Water.

I gotta say, these are selling better now that I have an actual thread, but at the same time the thread itself isn't getting very many replies. How odd.
Only one copy left of Crystalline Wind!
Only one copy left of Crystalline Wind!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116