Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | A Lil' Shop - Love & Loss 4 (Aber F)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116
@crystaldragon
Here you go!
Crystaldragon1_zpsjqp4xfc0.png
Crystaldragon2_zpsujpu3ixd.png
Crystaldragon4_zpsoxynhevx.png
Crystaldragon3_zpsxjilsyzc.png
@crystaldragon
Here you go!
Crystaldragon1_zpsjqp4xfc0.png
Crystaldragon2_zpsujpu3ixd.png
Crystaldragon4_zpsoxynhevx.png
Crystaldragon3_zpsxjilsyzc.png
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
Hmm.... I like the look of the light one, but I don't have gems atm. I'll keep it in mind!
Hmm.... I like the look of the light one, but I don't have gems atm. I'll keep it in mind!
E6nL5Eq.png
@crystaldragon

Okay. Do you want to be added to the pinglist for when it's printed so you can snag a copy?
@crystaldragon

Okay. Do you want to be added to the pinglist for when it's printed so you can snag a copy?
@Lililira

Sure thing. Put me on the lightning pinglist too? Might be good to get one for my flight just in case :U
@Lililira

Sure thing. Put me on the lightning pinglist too? Might be good to get one for my flight just in case :U
E6nL5Eq.png
@crystaldragon

Alright, I marked you down for when they get printed. Also, when they do get printed the unclaimed copies will also be available for Treasure and I'll be willing to hold them for you if needed.
@crystaldragon

Alright, I marked you down for when they get printed. Also, when they do get printed the unclaimed copies will also be available for Treasure and I'll be willing to hold them for you if needed.
Sweet, thanks! :>
Sweet, thanks! :>
E6nL5Eq.png
@Lililira

Hey, I just wanted to know how much the Night Sky Dancer accent might be. I have been searching for a space-like accent for one of my dragons, and this one looks great on her. Just wanting to know, just in-case I can get it for her! Thank you.
@Lililira

Hey, I just wanted to know how much the Night Sky Dancer accent might be. I have been searching for a space-like accent for one of my dragons, and this one looks great on her. Just wanting to know, just in-case I can get it for her! Thank you.
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
@GalaxyTwist

I sold the first batch for 500 each on the AH. Would you like me to start up a reorder list for it?
@GalaxyTwist

I sold the first batch for 500 each on the AH. Would you like me to start up a reorder list for it?
@Lililira

Sure!
@Lililira

Sure!
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
@GalaxyTwist
Alright, I've got it all set up and I've added you to it since I assume you'd like a copy when it gets a reprint.
@GalaxyTwist
Alright, I've got it all set up and I've added you to it since I assume you'd like a copy when it gets a reprint.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116