Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | A Lil' Shop - Love & Loss 4 (Aber F)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116
@Lililira
Put me down...for Lightning. I don't have 500 gems right now, though, so it's a tentative spot
@Lililira
Put me down...for Lightning. I don't have 500 gems right now, though, so it's a tentative spot
@Alternatewarning

Alright, I've marked you down for it. It'll probably be a while though, so there should be plenty of time to save up.
@Alternatewarning

Alright, I've marked you down for it. It'll probably be a while though, so there should be plenty of time to save up.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
@Lililira

Please put me down for a copy of Night Sky Dancer. Thank you!
@Lililira

Please put me down for a copy of Night Sky Dancer. Thank you!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

Sure! I'll ping you when there are enough people signed up for the preorder to print it.
@Nightwind

Sure! I'll ping you when there are enough people signed up for the preorder to print it.
Only one copy left of Crystalline Water!
Only one copy left of Crystalline Water!
@Lililira
Do you take mixed payment?
@Lililira
Do you take mixed payment?
@Alternatewarning

Not for preorders because I need pure gems to cover the cost of the blueprint, and what with the gem:treasure ratio fluctuating constantly if I accept treasure or items for preorders by the time I exchange it I don't know if it would be enough.
@Alternatewarning

Not for preorders because I need pure gems to cover the cost of the blueprint, and what with the gem:treasure ratio fluctuating constantly if I accept treasure or items for preorders by the time I exchange it I don't know if it would be enough.
@Lililira
That makes sense. With my gems the way they are I'm going to have to pull out then, sorry :(
If you open up treasure or mixed slots I will return though
@Lililira
That makes sense. With my gems the way they are I'm going to have to pull out then, sorry :(
If you open up treasure or mixed slots I will return though
@Alternatewarning

Ah well, I'll have some mixed slots open once I've got it printed. Would you like to be on the pinglist for that?
@Alternatewarning

Ah well, I'll have some mixed slots open once I've got it printed. Would you like to be on the pinglist for that?
@Lililira
Yes please
@Lililira
Yes please
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116