Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Fat Fhoenix Acc (CLOSED, Old thread!)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37
@crateshya Thanks for the ping! Can I get a preview on this lady: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9139984] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91400/9139984_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you :]
@crateshya Thanks for the ping! Can I get a preview on this lady:

9139984_350.png

Thank you :]
a+brindle cat.png
@Crateshya Excuse as I slide in to reserve a spot for the potoo accent

tumblr_lqfj729UD51qioaln_zps7b2b83fd.gif

@Crateshya Excuse as I slide in to reserve a spot for the potoo accent

tumblr_lqfj729UD51qioaln_zps7b2b83fd.gif

water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
@OverlordFreya Ok! I'll add you to the reserve list for Mums. Lemme know if you want that last accent. :> @Angii Sure thing! Maaan, it complements thistle really well, I think. :> [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/ikusume/testnoct18.png[/img] @Plenilune Oh my god that gif you nerd. Added to the reserve list for the majestic birb fren!
@OverlordFreya Ok! I'll add you to the reserve list for Mums. Lemme know if you want that last accent. :>

@Angii Sure thing! Maaan, it complements thistle really well, I think. :>

testnoct18.png

@Plenilune Oh my god that gif you nerd. Added to the reserve list for the majestic birb fren!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
HURRY UP EVERYONE ELSE AND ORDER THESE MUMS UP SO I CAN PUT IT ON MY LOVELY NOCTURNE!

I'm seriously in love, @crateshya ! It's so well done, and totally worth the effort considering you hated drawing them! haha

EDIT;
Oh I can't help it, put me down for the Mistral accent. X3 I'll be broke in gems but rich in pretty accents!
HURRY UP EVERYONE ELSE AND ORDER THESE MUMS UP SO I CAN PUT IT ON MY LOVELY NOCTURNE!

I'm seriously in love, @crateshya ! It's so well done, and totally worth the effort considering you hated drawing them! haha

EDIT;
Oh I can't help it, put me down for the Mistral accent. X3 I'll be broke in gems but rich in pretty accents!
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@OverlordFreya Sure thing then. The accent is in, so just shoot me 350 gems whenever you'd like to pick it up within the next 3 days or so please!

Also you can thank @Winnafish for the Spider Mums accent e_e It's all her fault hatching such a cute iriface Noct and teasing me with it. How dare.
@OverlordFreya Sure thing then. The accent is in, so just shoot me 350 gems whenever you'd like to pick it up within the next 3 days or so please!

Also you can thank @Winnafish for the Spider Mums accent e_e It's all her fault hatching such a cute iriface Noct and teasing me with it. How dare.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya I am digging it! It's been sooo hard finding an accent that actually looks good on her. Put me down for a preorder :D
@crateshya I am digging it! It's been sooo hard finding an accent that actually looks good on her. Put me down for a preorder :D
a+brindle cat.png
@Angii Thistle is definitely one of those things that can be difficult to get right in terms of accents- especially with ripcurrent, I've found. I'm glad it works so well on her though and you like it! I've added you to the reserve list. B>
@Angii Thistle is definitely one of those things that can be difficult to get right in terms of accents- especially with ripcurrent, I've found. I'm glad it works so well on her though and you like it! I've added you to the reserve list. B>
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya For sure! I really like Thistle but it's so...difficult, haha.

[PS: I checked out your art page, I'm all about birds and pokemon and cats too! You're cool.]
@crateshya For sure! I really like Thistle but it's so...difficult, haha.

[PS: I checked out your art page, I'm all about birds and pokemon and cats too! You're cool.]
a+brindle cat.png
@crateshya PLEASE add me to the list for POTOO snapper and also.... BISMUTH SD;s! :O
@crateshya PLEASE add me to the list for POTOO snapper and also.... BISMUTH SD;s! :O
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@crateshya *cackles in the background* Told you those mum'd be worth it, bro.
Might actually ask for a second slot, just gotta get some more gems going.
@crateshya *cackles in the background* Told you those mum'd be worth it, bro.
Might actually ask for a second slot, just gotta get some more gems going.
zpnCijv.pngtumblr_inline_n6i1n8Tgl91rszjoz.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37