Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Fat Fhoenix Acc (CLOSED, Old thread!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
Thanks for the bumps frens. |D

@Chocoli- Am I adding you to the ping list for Zero Degrees? :3c
Thanks for the bumps frens. |D

@Chocoli- Am I adding you to the ping list for Zero Degrees? :3c
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya
Ya! I hope it goes through as a festival skin tho. It's super pretty.
@crateshya
Ya! I hope it goes through as a festival skin tho. It's super pretty.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
@Chocoli I hope so too! A lotta people seem to like it so that's a good ;v;

*shoos it to the top*

Btw if we lack one more person I may end up going in on this one cause...Imaywantthisaccent too. |D
@Chocoli I hope so too! A lotta people seem to like it so that's a good ;v;

*shoos it to the top*

Btw if we lack one more person I may end up going in on this one cause...Imaywantthisaccent too. |D
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
Bump it up! :V
Bump it up! :V
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya I'd like to be on the Zero Degrees pinglist just in case, please. :3
@crateshya I'd like to be on the Zero Degrees pinglist just in case, please. :3
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule have done! And heyyy that means...

@Niharike @Winnafish @Candor @Vesperupus @Blackhearted @Neffi @Kyeriuma @Chocoli

There's a full list of ten folks! Reminder- if the accent doesn't win (I'm guessing I'll know by Sunday) we have enough for a set. Each accent is 300 gems! Sunday I'll ping you again to let you know what's going on with the status of the accent, and get the show on the road.
@tigercule have done! And heyyy that means...

@Niharike @Winnafish @Candor @Vesperupus @Blackhearted @Neffi @Kyeriuma @Chocoli

There's a full list of ten folks! Reminder- if the accent doesn't win (I'm guessing I'll know by Sunday) we have enough for a set. Each accent is 300 gems! Sunday I'll ping you again to let you know what's going on with the status of the accent, and get the show on the road.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
Bump up for the other accents and things. :V
Bump up for the other accents and things. :V
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya Hello! Could I get a preview for TERRIBLE EYESORE with eyespot on this dragon please? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83837/8383603_350.png[/img] [/url]
@crateshya

Hello! Could I get a preview for TERRIBLE EYESORE with eyespot on this dragon please?

8383603_350.png
[/url]
@MangoK Sure thing! [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/ikusume/testderg3.png[/img] The area around the neck bow is a liiiiiittle bit off given I had to manually erase it but besides that everything looks like it fits really nicely here. :>
@MangoK Sure thing!

testderg3.png

The area around the neck bow is a liiiiiittle bit off given I had to manually erase it but besides that everything looks like it fits really nicely here. :>
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya

Perfect! Thanks a lot! :'D can I take a place in the list please?
@crateshya

Perfect! Thanks a lot! :'D can I take a place in the list please?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37