Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | BJDs and other dollies
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 421 422
@bandit1971

XD It made my screen look really small, and the front just kind of messes with my eyes. So strange.

I supposed I should scratch that DC. ORZ Some personal stuff came up and I had to stop the layaway. -sobs- it was going to be Colin - I sold my old one awhile back because finances just made it so I could not keep him. But I was planning for awhile to reorder him when I had the money, and I thought I did.. but apparently not. D:

@frootcandytho

I dunno about MD personally. I have heard some stories about quality too, and possible copyright issues with their new big female body. But idk. Either way you go, I hope you are happy with the result~
@bandit1971

XD It made my screen look really small, and the front just kind of messes with my eyes. So strange.

I supposed I should scratch that DC. ORZ Some personal stuff came up and I had to stop the layaway. -sobs- it was going to be Colin - I sold my old one awhile back because finances just made it so I could not keep him. But I was planning for awhile to reorder him when I had the money, and I thought I did.. but apparently not. D:

@frootcandytho

I dunno about MD personally. I have heard some stories about quality too, and possible copyright issues with their new big female body. But idk. Either way you go, I hope you are happy with the result~
UZVTEBc.png
@AjiFox

What are the copyright issue stories? I may wanna know before we give them money, because I don't wanna support copyright infringement. @_@
@AjiFox

What are the copyright issue stories? I may wanna know before we give them money, because I don't wanna support copyright infringement. @_@
signature.jpg has stopped responding. Please refresh the page to view the file.
@frootcandytho

I do not know for sure, just what I saw on Tumblr of what people were saying about them copying the 70cm female body from another company. @_@ I do not want to start any drama over the issue, because I just saw rumors - not confirmed facts. But hearing that sort of stuff just makes me kind of iffy with it, you know?
@frootcandytho

I do not know for sure, just what I saw on Tumblr of what people were saying about them copying the 70cm female body from another company. @_@ I do not want to start any drama over the issue, because I just saw rumors - not confirmed facts. But hearing that sort of stuff just makes me kind of iffy with it, you know?
UZVTEBc.png
@AjiFox

Mm, I think I remember that, actually. That does kinda make me iffy, but there's only so much you can do with a bjd body shaping-wise without making finding clothes too hard. :/ If it was a head sculpt I'd be more concerned.

Although, [not trying to start any drama, but...] I do see what they mean by the 70cmF body being similar. It kinda reminds me of Doll Chateau, in a way. Do you see it?
@AjiFox

Mm, I think I remember that, actually. That does kinda make me iffy, but there's only so much you can do with a bjd body shaping-wise without making finding clothes too hard. :/ If it was a head sculpt I'd be more concerned.

Although, [not trying to start any drama, but...] I do see what they mean by the 70cmF body being similar. It kinda reminds me of Doll Chateau, in a way. Do you see it?
@frootcandytho

It was a different company than DC, I know that much. But I really do not remember which company it was from. Sorries. ;A;
And usually I would agree on bodies - but this one was just soooo similar to the other, it was kind of unsettling, you know?
@frootcandytho

It was a different company than DC, I know that much. But I really do not remember which company it was from. Sorries. ;A;
And usually I would agree on bodies - but this one was just soooo similar to the other, it was kind of unsettling, you know?
UZVTEBc.png
@AjiFox

Ah, that really sucks D: I'm sorry. Colin is a really cute sculpt ;~~~; I'm sure you'll get one again someday!

@frootcandytho (and Aji!)

Eh Tumblr likes to spread the most amount of rumors and such. If it's not banned on DoA then it's not been copied (there was something for a while about the Magic Time dolls too but that ended up not being a thing either.) so it's safe. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
@AjiFox

Ah, that really sucks D: I'm sorry. Colin is a really cute sculpt ;~~~; I'm sure you'll get one again someday!

@frootcandytho (and Aji!)

Eh Tumblr likes to spread the most amount of rumors and such. If it's not banned on DoA then it's not been copied (there was something for a while about the Magic Time dolls too but that ended up not being a thing either.) so it's safe. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
@bandit1971

True... I'll still try to talk to her about it when it's not late. xD Also, apparently, we need a fr reg window so bad, I just got 3 1st gen noc ladies, 2 of which had Crystal already (one was fully gened) for 100kt total.

I think I maxed out my luck for the week on that, so now all my boys have mates when I just went in for one since the one I saved the 100k for was gone. orz And more Nocs than Imps... HOW?
@bandit1971

True... I'll still try to talk to her about it when it's not late. xD Also, apparently, we need a fr reg window so bad, I just got 3 1st gen noc ladies, 2 of which had Crystal already (one was fully gened) for 100kt total.

I think I maxed out my luck for the week on that, so now all my boys have mates when I just went in for one since the one I saved the 100k for was gone. orz And more Nocs than Imps... HOW?
@frootcandytho

I am so jealous of you xD (I was about to comment on your explosion of Nocs lol.) I have a fair number of G1s from when they first came; I managed to do a good job of finding eggs and then buying cheap ones later but xD I have this one girl I don't want/need and just haven't bothered to get rid of her yet oops

You'll find a doll you like that's within your budget I'm sure of it C:
@frootcandytho

I am so jealous of you xD (I was about to comment on your explosion of Nocs lol.) I have a fair number of G1s from when they first came; I managed to do a good job of finding eggs and then buying cheap ones later but xD I have this one girl I don't want/need and just haven't bothered to get rid of her yet oops

You'll find a doll you like that's within your budget I'm sure of it C:
Fellow BJD lover of FR here. Exploring the forums at this late hour because I am at work and it is slow ><

My name is Valerie I have had BJD's for about 6 years although I admired them before then. Most of my dolls currently live at my girlfriends with her dolls but here are the ones I currently own.

Midori- IH Tatiana
Faye- IH Asa
Veryes -B&G Saipan
Maryweather- Latidoll Reina
Abbey-PukiPuki Piki
Lily- Mushroom Peddler Ribbit (Blue)
Pad-Mushroom Peddler Ribbit (Green)
Mana-Sundance Studio Belghast
???-Silverbeam Brownieling
???-Silverbeam Floraling
Fellow BJD lover of FR here. Exploring the forums at this late hour because I am at work and it is slow ><

My name is Valerie I have had BJD's for about 6 years although I admired them before then. Most of my dolls currently live at my girlfriends with her dolls but here are the ones I currently own.

Midori- IH Tatiana
Faye- IH Asa
Veryes -B&G Saipan
Maryweather- Latidoll Reina
Abbey-PukiPuki Piki
Lily- Mushroom Peddler Ribbit (Blue)
Pad-Mushroom Peddler Ribbit (Green)
Mana-Sundance Studio Belghast
???-Silverbeam Brownieling
???-Silverbeam Floraling
fL0umpy.png
@bandit1971

Yeah, it kinda went from the 6 to a whole lair page of Nocs For the one girl you wanna sell, how much would you look @ for her and which one is it?(I should probably stop buying Nocs...)

And this was @ 10pm, so I wasn't quite in my normal state of mind. 8,D
@angeliclizard

Helloooo! Welcome to the thread. C: And that sounds like a nice group of dolls~
@bandit1971

Yeah, it kinda went from the 6 to a whole lair page of Nocs For the one girl you wanna sell, how much would you look @ for her and which one is it?(I should probably stop buying Nocs...)

And this was @ 10pm, so I wasn't quite in my normal state of mind. 8,D
@angeliclizard

Helloooo! Welcome to the thread. C: And that sounds like a nice group of dolls~
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 421 422