Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | BJDs and other dollies
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 421 422
@bandit1971

Probably, but at least I could trust them to send it my way still...

And before I start that, I need to get some of my grades up first. Dx
@bandit1971

Probably, but at least I could trust them to send it my way still...

And before I start that, I need to get some of my grades up first. Dx
signature.jpg has stopped responding. Please refresh the page to view the file.
@frootcandytho

Ah yes, grades 8D
@frootcandytho

Ah yes, grades 8D
@bandit1971

The horrible part of things because I'm waiting for them to update so I can see where I stand nowww
@bandit1971

The horrible part of things because I'm waiting for them to update so I can see where I stand nowww
@bandit1971 My ASA is JID sized, I love MSD size the most but my next doll is going to be SD sized from Angell Studio(most likely) I wish I had the money I would buy all of Mushroom Peddlers dolls. I especially love Kitsune, Scratch, and the Owl..

I don't have any hybrids yet but I have a headless body and a bodiless head that will probably end up being hybrids.
@bandit1971 My ASA is JID sized, I love MSD size the most but my next doll is going to be SD sized from Angell Studio(most likely) I wish I had the money I would buy all of Mushroom Peddlers dolls. I especially love Kitsune, Scratch, and the Owl..

I don't have any hybrids yet but I have a headless body and a bodiless head that will probably end up being hybrids.
fL0umpy.png
@frootcandytho

And then you get that one teacher that doesn't update ever and you're stuck with like, a D shown because even though you've worked hard and are really getting a B they never ever ever ever submit the new work and you can't do anything and have things taken away from you (school, parents, whatever) because of it

=A=

Those were fun times in high school.

@angeliclizard

MSDs are a fantastic size x3 What AS doll are you thinking of? C:
@frootcandytho

And then you get that one teacher that doesn't update ever and you're stuck with like, a D shown because even though you've worked hard and are really getting a B they never ever ever ever submit the new work and you can't do anything and have things taken away from you (school, parents, whatever) because of it

=A=

Those were fun times in high school.

@angeliclizard

MSDs are a fantastic size x3 What AS doll are you thinking of? C:
@bandit1971

I HAVE ONE OF THOSE TEACHERS! =m= Not fun at all.

Also, apparently it's unclear what we're gonna do since they just NOW decided to maybe take me to the upcoming Convention.

Yup, their avoiding buying it now basically. Before, they didn't want to take me but now suddenly it's like "Hey you still wanna go?"
@bandit1971

I HAVE ONE OF THOSE TEACHERS! =m= Not fun at all.

Also, apparently it's unclear what we're gonna do since they just NOW decided to maybe take me to the upcoming Convention.

Yup, their avoiding buying it now basically. Before, they didn't want to take me but now suddenly it's like "Hey you still wanna go?"
@frootcandytho

Ahhhh well... Con or Doll? Both are nice I mean, I'm at a Con right now so. but which would you enjoy more? Cons (usually) come around once a year for any given area, whereas dolls are usually there provided it's not an LE.
@frootcandytho

Ahhhh well... Con or Doll? Both are nice I mean, I'm at a Con right now so. but which would you enjoy more? Cons (usually) come around once a year for any given area, whereas dolls are usually there provided it's not an LE.
@bandit1971

Mhm, but would the doll or memories last longer? And I think we might be a smidge too late for tickets, since it's next month. :x And I wanted to cosplay a bit... Closet miku, maybe? It'd put my wig to use.
@bandit1971

Mhm, but would the doll or memories last longer? And I think we might be a smidge too late for tickets, since it's next month. :x And I wanted to cosplay a bit... Closet miku, maybe? It'd put my wig to use.
@frootcandytho

It's annoying but generally you can buy your ticket at the door?
@frootcandytho

It's annoying but generally you can buy your ticket at the door?
@bandit1971

Yeah but the person taking me doesn't like lines... Or people, much. :v So I don't think waiting in a long line just to get in is a good idea. Their being brave enough offering to take me.
@bandit1971

Yeah but the person taking me doesn't like lines... Or people, much. :v So I don't think waiting in a long line just to get in is a good idea. Their being brave enough offering to take me.
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 421 422