Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | <SPANK> Faerie Kei Society UPDATED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
boop
boop
@Sinon Question: Does okapi count for Darlings? There are okapi examples in the preview, but the description only says UB and GB for the tert. I ask because I'm working on a tiger/facet pair that'll have both underbelly and okapi and I'm confused as to which tier they'll qualify for haha. Also, I realized I gave you three Fairy pairs but never said which one I'd like to feature, whoops! I'd like to feature these guys if that's okay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4839462] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48395/4839462_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4782509] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47826/4782509_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sinon Question: Does okapi count for Darlings? There are okapi examples in the preview, but the description only says UB and GB for the tert. I ask because I'm working on a tiger/facet pair that'll have both underbelly and okapi and I'm confused as to which tier they'll qualify for haha.

Also, I realized I gave you three Fairy pairs but never said which one I'd like to feature, whoops! I'd like to feature these guys if that's okay:

4839462_350.png

4782509_350.png
@trashmink
Oh goodness! Sorry about the confusion haha.
I'll edit the requirements for that tier. I def planned on having okapi but for some reason it just...didn't get on the list LOL

And absolutely! I'll get those pretties added to the front page~ ^_^
Such a cute pair too o3o
@trashmink
Oh goodness! Sorry about the confusion haha.
I'll edit the requirements for that tier. I def planned on having okapi but for some reason it just...didn't get on the list LOL

And absolutely! I'll get those pretties added to the front page~ ^_^
Such a cute pair too o3o
@Pasuteru @trashmink @senpai @Pastelia @trippybaby @dirtprince @metalwrath @Serpede

Hello, everyone!~
Is anyone else excited about the new genes? 8D
I'm pinging you all to announce that we've added Vipera and Hypnotic to our list of accepted genes. If you need your pairs updated, please let me know.

Oh...and please excuse the coding errors. I guess their forum update is messing up my thread layout @_@
@Pasuteru @trashmink @senpai @Pastelia @trippybaby @dirtprince @metalwrath @Serpede

Hello, everyone!~
Is anyone else excited about the new genes? 8D
I'm pinging you all to announce that we've added Vipera and Hypnotic to our list of accepted genes. If you need your pairs updated, please let me know.

Oh...and please excuse the coding errors. I guess their forum update is messing up my thread layout @_@
@Sinon
Oh wow, I just noticed the new genes were out. 8D I can't say I'm a bit fan of them, but new genes are fun. c:

(Also, yuck, the coding. >.< Totally messed up my hatchery, had to redo a lot of it too)
@Sinon
Oh wow, I just noticed the new genes were out. 8D I can't say I'm a bit fan of them, but new genes are fun. c:

(Also, yuck, the coding. >.< Totally messed up my hatchery, had to redo a lot of it too)
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@Sinon
These forums bugs are really causing chaos with the coding.
I'm really hoping they get things to look as they did before.
I need my columns and alt-code characters! (; ~ ;)

2qsugky.jpg
@Sinon
These forums bugs are really causing chaos with the coding.
I'm really hoping they get things to look as they did before.
I need my columns and alt-code characters! (; ~ ;)

2qsugky.jpg
16llgzn.png 200zgxe.png 2w1zeib.png
1immxh.jpg
@Serpede
I'm not super sure how I feel just yet, but I do think the new genes are cute in pastel colors!
And yesss they really need to fix this ;w;

@Pasuteru
Right? @_@
Now my columns are all messed up e.e'
I wonder when they'll get everything back to normal.
@Serpede
I'm not super sure how I feel just yet, but I do think the new genes are cute in pastel colors!
And yesss they really need to fix this ;w;

@Pasuteru
Right? @_@
Now my columns are all messed up e.e'
I wonder when they'll get everything back to normal.
@Sinon
The Hypnotic's a little dark for me. ;c
@Sinon
The Hypnotic's a little dark for me. ;c
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@Serpede
Yeah I definitely wouldn't use it for obsidian or anything like that xD
But it does look cute as rose or white o:
@Serpede
Yeah I definitely wouldn't use it for obsidian or anything like that xD