Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | <SPANK> Faerie Kei Society UPDATED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Sinon add me to ping for babies!
@Sinon add me to ping for babies!
tumblr_nzmpx9pxVw1v2o554o1_540.png
@Sinon Also, I am not really able to apply to be a part of the breeders association, but I would love to donate a pretty dragon to you, if you are interested. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10157785] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/101578/10157785_350.png[/img] [/url] P.S. I do have these 2 that seem to fit your scheme, besides the fact that they have platinum color secondary. If you are interested, I could apply with just that pair. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10100585] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/101006/10100585_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10024614] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/100247/10024614_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sinon Also, I am not really able to apply to be a part of the breeders association, but I would love to donate a pretty dragon to you, if you are interested.

10157785_350.png

P.S. I do have these 2 that seem to fit your scheme, besides the fact that they have platinum color secondary. If you are interested, I could apply with just that pair.

10100585_350.png

10024614_350.png
tumblr_nzmpx9pxVw1v2o554o1_540.png
@Sinon i thought i put 6 dragons/3 pairs in my application i believe, 3 of which were female?? i probably did something wrong oops. but yes i was submitting the pairs from my hatchery.
@Sinon i thought i put 6 dragons/3 pairs in my application i believe, 3 of which were female?? i probably did something wrong oops. but yes i was submitting the pairs from my hatchery.
rcojnq.png
@Sinon Thanks! :D
@Sinon Thanks! :D
@Sinon
Hey! c: Applied for a badge! ~
@Sinon
Hey! c: Applied for a badge! ~
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@Sinon I have added my pairs to my hatchery now, and thank you very much ^_^
@Sinon I have added my pairs to my hatchery now, and thank you very much ^_^
@Linseriff
Sorry if my response makes little sense haha. It's early in the morning and I am low on sleep.

For right now, Spank is only really accepted the Uncommon, Limited, and Rare tiers. While platinum does look super cute, it isn't really a color scheme in fairy kei. But feel free to apply if you snag a pair in the future that meets our requirements!~ ^_^

I appreciate the willingness to donate though! 8D
Spank's future events will primarily deal with the types of dragons we accept, though. So while that girl is a beauty, I think she could go to a better cause :)

@dirtprince
Haha it's okay. I'm still getting used to the whole google doc thing myself. I've taken a look at your pairs and have accepted you. Feel free to use our badges and such! Is there a certain pair you'd like featured in the members section? ^_^

@trashmink
You're welcome~ 8D

@Serpede
Your dragons are dressed so cutely haha.
But because of the color and gene limitations for Spank, I can only accept your second pair, Zonec & Fayn~

If you'd prefer a different pair of yours to be featured on the front page, just tell me which ones from your lair ^_^ Otherwise I will add Zonec and Fayn to the members section!

In any case, I have accepted you into our little group haha. Feel free to use the Faerie badge and add yourself to our pinglists. Thanks so much for applying! How've you been? :)

@metalwrath
Excellent! 8D
Thank you so much for applying! Go ahead and use our badge and the pinglists if you'd like to!
@Linseriff
Sorry if my response makes little sense haha. It's early in the morning and I am low on sleep.

For right now, Spank is only really accepted the Uncommon, Limited, and Rare tiers. While platinum does look super cute, it isn't really a color scheme in fairy kei. But feel free to apply if you snag a pair in the future that meets our requirements!~ ^_^

I appreciate the willingness to donate though! 8D
Spank's future events will primarily deal with the types of dragons we accept, though. So while that girl is a beauty, I think she could go to a better cause :)

@dirtprince
Haha it's okay. I'm still getting used to the whole google doc thing myself. I've taken a look at your pairs and have accepted you. Feel free to use our badges and such! Is there a certain pair you'd like featured in the members section? ^_^

@trashmink
You're welcome~ 8D

@Serpede
Your dragons are dressed so cutely haha.
But because of the color and gene limitations for Spank, I can only accept your second pair, Zonec & Fayn~

If you'd prefer a different pair of yours to be featured on the front page, just tell me which ones from your lair ^_^ Otherwise I will add Zonec and Fayn to the members section!

In any case, I have accepted you into our little group haha. Feel free to use the Faerie badge and add yourself to our pinglists. Thanks so much for applying! How've you been? :)

@metalwrath
Excellent! 8D
Thank you so much for applying! Go ahead and use our badge and the pinglists if you'd like to!
@trippybaby
Btw, I can't remember if I asked you what pairs you want featured on the front page? ^_^
@trippybaby
Btw, I can't remember if I asked you what pairs you want featured on the front page? ^_^
@Sinon
Oh right, I forgot pink wasn't a pastel. xD Zonec and Fayn would be good, as long as one of the pairs qualify. x3 Thank you too!

(And I've been good, how about you!? ^3^)
@Sinon
Oh right, I forgot pink wasn't a pastel. xD Zonec and Fayn would be good, as long as one of the pairs qualify. x3 Thank you too!

(And I've been good, how about you!? ^3^)
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@Serpede
Okay~ Sounds good haha.
And that's alright lol.

I've been doing alright haha. I was out of town the last two days and then had a dental class last night. Today I work the evening shift, but that's about it xD

And this coming week I'm going to Florida to visit family for a few days. They have no idea I'm coming LOL
@Serpede
Okay~ Sounds good haha.
And that's alright lol.

I've been doing alright haha. I was out of town the last two days and then had a dental class last night. Today I work the evening shift, but that's about it xD

And this coming week I'm going to Florida to visit family for a few days. They have no idea I'm coming LOL
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13