Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | EGG!!
1 2
@Noxious I got this cutie at level 5. I think higher levels make finding cool things more likely but it's mostly luck.
@Noxious I got this cutie at level 5. I think higher levels make finding cool things more likely but it's mostly luck.
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
QuQ
QuQ
Such a cutie patootie. I have yet to find an egg, but I've found a couple familiars!
Such a cutie patootie. I have yet to find an egg, but I've found a couple familiars!
"Cool things at higher Scavenging levels" bull. At least for me it is. *Is level 8 Scavenging and has yet to find anything worth remembering*
EDIT: I did find two Death Seeker familiars in a row once. That's the extent of my luck though. On the other hand, I've found some Apparel in the Coliseum...
"Cool things at higher Scavenging levels" bull. At least for me it is. *Is level 8 Scavenging and has yet to find anything worth remembering*
EDIT: I did find two Death Seeker familiars in a row once. That's the extent of my luck though. On the other hand, I've found some Apparel in the Coliseum...
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
I got one! I got an arcane egg in the coliseum. His name is Calderon. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v83/chibi_complex/dragons/43999_350_zps1a27fdc6.png[/img]
I got one! I got an arcane egg in the coliseum. His name is Calderon.

43999_350_zps1a27fdc6.png
1 2