Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | first come first serve; free dragons!
1 2 3
I've been inactive on this website for so long, it's time to give my dragons to someone who'll (hopefully) do something with them!
like the title said, it's first come first serve. you're free to go through my lair and send me a crossroads for any dragon you'd like. I believe you have to send me at least one treasure back, but eh.

go time! I'll be removing a whooole lot of apparel and familiars in the meantime, ugh.
I've been inactive on this website for so long, it's time to give my dragons to someone who'll (hopefully) do something with them!
like the title said, it's first come first serve. you're free to go through my lair and send me a crossroads for any dragon you'd like. I believe you have to send me at least one treasure back, but eh.

go time! I'll be removing a whooole lot of apparel and familiars in the meantime, ugh.
l1TZ5mn.gif
also, if there's any dragon you'd like who still has apparel and a familiar, feel free to ask me to free that one up first! I'm only slowly moving my way through my lair right now, so it might take some time otherwise.
also, if there's any dragon you'd like who still has apparel and a familiar, feel free to ask me to free that one up first! I'm only slowly moving my way through my lair right now, so it might take some time otherwise.
l1TZ5mn.gif
@Gardevoir
Are you only looking for permanent homes or do you mind if they are exalted?
@Gardevoir
Are you only looking for permanent homes or do you mind if they are exalted?
@Sivi
exalting is fine for most dragons, certain ones I have a slight attachment to (like Garry), but feel free to ask about any!
@Sivi
exalting is fine for most dragons, certain ones I have a slight attachment to (like Garry), but feel free to ask about any!
l1TZ5mn.gif
@Gardevoir Can you let me know which wildclaws/gembonds you are okay with being exalted? Those are the daily bonuses today. Or you can just send me the crossroads for them. Also, your boy Odin [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3782537] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37826/3782537_350.png[/img] [/url] has some lovely Ace/demi colors if you wouldn't mind holding him for just a couple of days? He could go to a forever home through my raffle if you'd allow me to put him as a prize ^_^; *points to banner in sig*
@Gardevoir

Can you let me know which wildclaws/gembonds you are okay with being exalted? Those are the daily bonuses today. Or you can just send me the crossroads for them. Also, your boy Odin

3782537_350.png

has some lovely Ace/demi colors if you wouldn't mind holding him for just a couple of days? He could go to a forever home through my raffle if you'd allow me to put him as a prize ^_^; *points to banner in sig*
I actually managed to take off all the apparel and familiars relatively quickly, so you should be able to send a crossroads for any dragon now!

I might go offline soon, though, but I'll accept any requests tomorrow!
I actually managed to take off all the apparel and familiars relatively quickly, so you should be able to send a crossroads for any dragon now!

I might go offline soon, though, but I'll accept any requests tomorrow!
l1TZ5mn.gif
@Sivi
Any wildclaw is fine, I'd prefer not to see Seer or Garnet exalted. The rest are fine.
I'd be able to hold Odin 'til tomorrow at the very latest. 8(
@Sivi
Any wildclaw is fine, I'd prefer not to see Seer or Garnet exalted. The rest are fine.
I'd be able to hold Odin 'til tomorrow at the very latest. 8(
l1TZ5mn.gif
@Gardevoir Sending CR's! :3 Thank you! Also, @slipknotfreak
@Gardevoir Sending CR's! :3 Thank you! Also, @slipknotfreak
Alright, I'm officially going offline now, but like I said, I'll accept the rest of the requests tomorrow, so keep sending 'em!
Alright, I'm officially going offline now, but like I said, I'll accept the rest of the requests tomorrow, so keep sending 'em!
l1TZ5mn.gif
@Gardevoir

I'm about to send a CR for one of your dragons (I'd consider more if I had the space), but I was also wondering if you were planning on giving away or selling any apparel, famailiars, etc. at some point.

I hope you're enjoying whatever you're doing instead of FR now :)
@Gardevoir

I'm about to send a CR for one of your dragons (I'd consider more if I had the space), but I was also wondering if you were planning on giving away or selling any apparel, famailiars, etc. at some point.

I hope you're enjoying whatever you're doing instead of FR now :)
tumblr_inline_nk71ax46vd1qg2i5p.png
1 2 3