Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Coliseum: slows after magic attacks
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Google Chrome / Windows 7 Home Premium

Just here to add my side. Forget slowing after a bolt attack, the game just freezes or turns into stop-motion. 1 frame per couple of seconds.

Safemode: Doesn't fix the problem.
Alternate socket: Doesn't fix the problem.
Clearing cache: from the beginning of time, also didn't fix the problem.

I keep an eye my computer when I play games, and neither the processor or memory is being taxed, so it's something else.
Google Chrome / Windows 7 Home Premium

Just here to add my side. Forget slowing after a bolt attack, the game just freezes or turns into stop-motion. 1 frame per couple of seconds.

Safemode: Doesn't fix the problem.
Alternate socket: Doesn't fix the problem.
Clearing cache: from the beginning of time, also didn't fix the problem.

I keep an eye my computer when I play games, and neither the processor or memory is being taxed, so it's something else.
2gEMC44.pngWe Will Consume All2gEMC44.png
jRvmJhO.png
Having the same problem, using firefox on vista. It's after bolt type attacks and way worse in the alter venues.
Having the same problem, using firefox on vista. It's after bolt type attacks and way worse in the alter venues.
Alright, so, NOW Contuse doesn't do it, but elemental bolts do XD I guess it's just fifty-fifty for every bolt. Oh well.
Alright, so, NOW Contuse doesn't do it, but elemental bolts do XD I guess it's just fifty-fifty for every bolt. Oh well.
Having the same problem in Chrome & Windows 8. Funnily enough it used to work fine but has been doing it for the last few weeks. As soon as a projectile attack is used, the game slows down to be unplayable. Moving to Firefox seems to have fixed the issue but because the FPS is a lot lower on Firefox, still rather unhappy.
Having the same problem in Chrome & Windows 8. Funnily enough it used to work fine but has been doing it for the last few weeks. As soon as a projectile attack is used, the game slows down to be unplayable. Moving to Firefox seems to have fixed the issue but because the FPS is a lot lower on Firefox, still rather unhappy.
I also have this problem that whether I use Contuse or receive an enemy bolt, in Chrome, everything slows to an unplayable rate of speed. I can't play above Boreal Woods at all b/c it's just too frustrating. Refresh, clearing the cache, will allow me to play the next screen, but as soon as the opponent fires off a magic attack, I just have to reload or better yet, quit.

I only use my Healer to Aid at this point, and do not use their magical attacks.
I also have this problem that whether I use Contuse or receive an enemy bolt, in Chrome, everything slows to an unplayable rate of speed. I can't play above Boreal Woods at all b/c it's just too frustrating. Refresh, clearing the cache, will allow me to play the next screen, but as soon as the opponent fires off a magic attack, I just have to reload or better yet, quit.

I only use my Healer to Aid at this point, and do not use their magical attacks.
I've noticed that the Training Fields seems to be fine, but the Woodland Path starts slowing down right after I use contuse. I am using FF (35.0.1) on Windows 7.
I've noticed that the Training Fields seems to be fine, but the Woodland Path starts slowing down right after I use contuse. I am using FF (35.0.1) on Windows 7.
l6nCFA8.png
Bookmarked this thread! Same problem as everyone else.

Anxiously awaiting the proposed options page for coli where we can turn off the animations, thus hopefully solving the problem.

*wanders back to DOM push fearing Cloud Chasers*
Bookmarked this thread! Same problem as everyone else.

Anxiously awaiting the proposed options page for coli where we can turn off the animations, thus hopefully solving the problem.

*wanders back to DOM push fearing Cloud Chasers*
[quote name="inkwat" date="2015-01-24 07:33:22"]Having the same problem in Chrome & Windows 8. Funnily enough it used to work fine but has been doing it for the last few weeks. As soon as a projectile attack is used, the game slows down to be unplayable. Moving to Firefox seems to have fixed the issue but because the FPS is a lot lower on Firefox, still rather unhappy.[/quote] This is basically my exact same problem. I've tried restarting my computer, clearing my cookies/cache, running on safemode, and changing to the alternate game socket. None of those things work.
inkwat wrote on 2015-01-24 07:33:22:
This is basically my exact same problem. I've tried restarting my computer, clearing my cookies/cache, running on safemode, and changing to the alternate game socket. None of those things work.
Crow Searing Bunny
hi i'm mainly here to collect festival items, rabbit food, and dress up dragons, i'm not active in the forums
Lovebird Unicorn Dust
@Liatai: Wow, seems to me like you are right! I was wondering why sometimes it wasn't lagging when magic attacks are using, though most of the time it does.. guess it's because I usually attack the upper dragons first.
Really thank you! Now I can do some exalt training without much refreshing. :)
@Liatai: Wow, seems to me like you are right! I was wondering why sometimes it wasn't lagging when magic attacks are using, though most of the time it does.. guess it's because I usually attack the upper dragons first.
Really thank you! Now I can do some exalt training without much refreshing. :)
6Pqd6kb.png y4FuQ0u.png
as comforting as it is to know i'm not the only one suffering this problem. is there a solution (or a list of possible solutions?) to this problem???? my coli's been SUPER laggy ever since the shadow festival tbh.
as comforting as it is to know i'm not the only one suffering this problem. is there a solution (or a list of possible solutions?) to this problem???? my coli's been SUPER laggy ever since the shadow festival tbh.
go48U0P.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28