Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | raaah hello!!!
Hello people of FR!!

I am axo, the totally non-aberration and fae obsessed lore clan guy
you can use any pronouns really but he/they are preferred
I am trying to be a welcoming member of the community and interact often!
I usuallllyyyy accept friend requests(wink wink nudge nudge/j)

My clan is mmooosstly a lore clan, but its still a MAJOR WIP. don't expect much yet :3

misc interests:
omori
minecraft
phighting!
fnaf
Mandela catalogue
phasmophobia
ark survival evolved
path of titans
undertale
deltarune

anyway I disappear now
yahoo
Hello people of FR!!

I am axo, the totally non-aberration and fae obsessed lore clan guy
you can use any pronouns really but he/they are preferred
I am trying to be a welcoming member of the community and interact often!
I usuallllyyyy accept friend requests(wink wink nudge nudge/j)

My clan is mmooosstly a lore clan, but its still a MAJOR WIP. don't expect much yet :3

misc interests:
omori
minecraft
phighting!
fnaf
Mandela catalogue
phasmophobia
ark survival evolved
path of titans
undertale
deltarune

anyway I disappear now
yahoo
sh5xjiu.png hCo9rA5.png uVEyOnT.png
uNPXc0U.png m5Uo4qh.png Sj6j121.png
qN1OyUr.png PE0vV8U.png lAvpyOQ.png
nnBylsC.png
kHBaXec.png
NlmYDAS.png
@axo4242

Hi there, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to you!!

Thanks for posting your very interesting Intro!!

I know you're not new-new, but maybe some info below will be helpful to you, even though you've been here awhile!!

There’s a lot of fun and interesting things to do here, lots of choices and activities -- breeding, buying/selling, collectibles of all kinds, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, role-play, storytelling, on and on.

And a fantastic community!!

After you've played a bit, you'll start to discover what you enjoy most!!

If you feel a bit shy about asking for free things...no worries. FR's community is very generous and very helpful to everyone, and especially new players.

We want you to stay!!! :D

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • you’ll find that you won’t need tons of money right away -- there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some treasure chest rewards as they level up
  • keep your dragons well-fed -- over 80% at all times -- to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests daily activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Arcane Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Arcanites" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request Arcane's Flight server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand “forum-speak”
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • the geniuses at Tiny Little Questions save me all the time -- bookmark them, I'm serious!! xD
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings -- this is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista…and also where you can Log Out

I’m a long-time player, on daily, happy to answer questions or help in any way!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies
the generous Rosecloud Sanctuary has a giveaway package for every newbie, plus beautiful dragons to adopt, plus raffles
Lore’s Grotto – Free Items & Dragons

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13's Random Raffle

^^

@axo4242

Hi there, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to you!!

Thanks for posting your very interesting Intro!!

I know you're not new-new, but maybe some info below will be helpful to you, even though you've been here awhile!!

There’s a lot of fun and interesting things to do here, lots of choices and activities -- breeding, buying/selling, collectibles of all kinds, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, role-play, storytelling, on and on.

And a fantastic community!!

After you've played a bit, you'll start to discover what you enjoy most!!

If you feel a bit shy about asking for free things...no worries. FR's community is very generous and very helpful to everyone, and especially new players.

We want you to stay!!! :D

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • you’ll find that you won’t need tons of money right away -- there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some treasure chest rewards as they level up
  • keep your dragons well-fed -- over 80% at all times -- to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests daily activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Arcane Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Arcanites" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request Arcane's Flight server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand “forum-speak”
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • the geniuses at Tiny Little Questions save me all the time -- bookmark them, I'm serious!! xD
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings -- this is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista…and also where you can Log Out

I’m a long-time player, on daily, happy to answer questions or help in any way!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies
the generous Rosecloud Sanctuary has a giveaway package for every newbie, plus beautiful dragons to adopt, plus raffles
Lore’s Grotto – Free Items & Dragons

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13's Random Raffle

^^

Hello!! C:

I also like coming up with lore, but mine is also definitely still a work in progress haha
Good luck to us both lol
Hello!! C:

I also like coming up with lore, but mine is also definitely still a work in progress haha
Good luck to us both lol