Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Introduction :D
Hello! This is my first forum post! [emoji=guardian tongue size=1] I'm more of a returning player than a newbie, but I thought it wouldn't hurt if I made a short intro here. I never posted on my previous account so here we are! I have a bit on my Clan Profile about me, so if you'd like to read it, go ahead :) But for some fun info- My name is Molly, I am a teenager, and I use she/her pronouns. My hobbies include drawing/writing, collecting whatever, some mobile games here and there (I'm really into Sky CotL rn), puzzles, decorating/designing, and walking whenever wherever I can. I'm more into watching tv series than I am actual movies; I started watching the sitcom Friends a couple of days ago. I'm a huge comedy person, I recently finished watching The Big Bang Theory a few weeks go (BEST finale ever!!). Oh and I'm very into nostalgic childhood things, too, like Warrior cats and Wings of Fire...they're like guilty pleasures to me haha. I remember people around here being really interested in them so perhaps they're still around? Warrior cats was always my go-to series to read :D If anyone wants to talk ping me or dm me, whatever is good! I'd love to make some online FR friends!
Hello! This is my first forum post! I'm more of a returning player than a newbie, but I thought it wouldn't hurt if I made a short intro here. I never posted on my previous account so here we are! I have a bit on my Clan Profile about me, so if you'd like to read it, go ahead :)

But for some fun info-

My name is Molly, I am a teenager, and I use she/her pronouns. My hobbies include drawing/writing, collecting whatever, some mobile games here and there (I'm really into Sky CotL rn), puzzles, decorating/designing, and walking whenever wherever I can. I'm more into watching tv series than I am actual movies; I started watching the sitcom Friends a couple of days ago. I'm a huge comedy person, I recently finished watching The Big Bang Theory a few weeks go (BEST finale ever!!).

Oh and I'm very into nostalgic childhood things, too, like Warrior cats and Wings of Fire...they're like guilty pleasures to me haha. I remember people around here being really interested in them so perhaps they're still around? Warrior cats was always my go-to series to read :D

If anyone wants to talk ping me or dm me, whatever is good! I'd love to make some online FR friends!
Hallo and welcome to FR!
Hallo and welcome to FR!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
@ArsenicArcher

Thank you! I like your avatar dragon!
@ArsenicArcher

Thank you! I like your avatar dragon!
@Blackleaf

Hi Molly, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome back!!

There’s a lot of things to do here, lots of choices and activities -- breeding, buying/selling, collectibles of all kinds, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, role-play, storytelling, on and on.

And a fantastic community!!

After you've played a bit, you'll start to discover remember what you enjoy most!!

If you feel a bit shy about asking for free things...no worries. FR's community is very generous and very helpful to everyone, and especially new players.

We want you to stay!!! :D

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • you’ll find that you won’t need tons of money right away -- there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some treasure chest rewards as they level up
  • keep your dragons well-fed -- over 80% at all times -- to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests daily activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Water Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Droplets" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request Water's Flight server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand “forum-speak”
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • the geniuses at Tiny Little Questions save me all the time -- bookmark them, I'm serious!! xD
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings -- this is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista…and also where you can Log Out

I’m a long-time player, on daily, happy to answer questions or help in any way!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies
the generous Rosecloud Sanctuary has a giveaway package for every newbie, plus beautiful dragons to adopt, plus raffles
Lore’s Grotto – Free Items & Dragons

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13's Random Raffle

^^
@Blackleaf

Hi Molly, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome back!!

There’s a lot of things to do here, lots of choices and activities -- breeding, buying/selling, collectibles of all kinds, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, role-play, storytelling, on and on.

And a fantastic community!!

After you've played a bit, you'll start to discover remember what you enjoy most!!

If you feel a bit shy about asking for free things...no worries. FR's community is very generous and very helpful to everyone, and especially new players.

We want you to stay!!! :D

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • you’ll find that you won’t need tons of money right away -- there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some treasure chest rewards as they level up
  • keep your dragons well-fed -- over 80% at all times -- to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests daily activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Water Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Droplets" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request Water's Flight server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand “forum-speak”
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • the geniuses at Tiny Little Questions save me all the time -- bookmark them, I'm serious!! xD
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings -- this is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista…and also where you can Log Out

I’m a long-time player, on daily, happy to answer questions or help in any way!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies
the generous Rosecloud Sanctuary has a giveaway package for every newbie, plus beautiful dragons to adopt, plus raffles
Lore’s Grotto – Free Items & Dragons

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13's Random Raffle

^^
@BunnySox

Thanks for all of the guides!!
@BunnySox

Thanks for all of the guides!!