Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New player!
1 2
Also your progens are super pretty!!! X3
Also your progens are super pretty!!! X3
@Rakizna

Thank you and sure, I'd love to have them!
@Rakizna

Thank you and sure, I'd love to have them!
Awesomesauce! X3
I'll set up the Crossroads now~
Awesomesauce! X3
I'll set up the Crossroads now~
@LuminescentWing

hello hello hello hello! welcome to Flight Rising! my messages are always open in case you want to friend me or just talk :D i see we share some of the same interests!!

have a good time on flight rising :)
@LuminescentWing

hello hello hello hello! welcome to Flight Rising! my messages are always open in case you want to friend me or just talk :D i see we share some of the same interests!!

have a good time on flight rising :)
Hello hello hello hello, I am Klepsomniavarice, he/him. If you're interested in any of my dragons, feel free to message me!! Also I LOVE friend requests and random messages!

"And I guess you could say that I'm the captain of that ship!"
@LuminescentWing - Welcome to Flight Rising and to the Lightning Flight! I hope you've been enjoying the game so far ^^ If you need some help kickstarting your FR experience, Lightning has a program here for new players to receive a 'goodie bag' with items and tips to get you going. If that's something you're interested in, come check out the thread :)
@LuminescentWing - Welcome to Flight Rising and to the Lightning Flight! I hope you've been enjoying the game so far ^^ If you need some help kickstarting your FR experience, Lightning has a program here for new players to receive a 'goodie bag' with items and tips to get you going. If that's something you're interested in, come check out the thread :)
ePOliyb.png
5iXiC8z.png
XcoCtCD.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Animated Pixel Drake Statues by vehemourn

1 2