Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hiya~
Hello!

I'm Kate. Or Cactus. Or Cactus Kate. :) I used to play games like this all the time as a teenager and have been longing to start again. I like reading, writing, horseback riding, and video games. Finishing up a business and accounting degree at the moment. Currently playing World of Warcraft and Forspoken. I have 3 cats, 2 dogs, and 2 redfoot tortoises. I also raise dwarf hotot rabbits and love them to death.

I chose the nature flight because I always choose to play the druid class in video games. ;_;
Hello!

I'm Kate. Or Cactus. Or Cactus Kate. :) I used to play games like this all the time as a teenager and have been longing to start again. I like reading, writing, horseback riding, and video games. Finishing up a business and accounting degree at the moment. Currently playing World of Warcraft and Forspoken. I have 3 cats, 2 dogs, and 2 redfoot tortoises. I also raise dwarf hotot rabbits and love them to death.

I chose the nature flight because I always choose to play the druid class in video games. ;_;
@CactusKate hey there!! welcome!! hope you have fun here in flight rising! If you need any help feel free to ask :)

Oh and so many pets!! thats cool! feel free to post pics of them if you want

I like vidoegames too but havent playing much recently, mostly I'm playing splatoon 3!

Oh, and a tip: If you want more dragons, you can check out the Raffles & Giveaways and Dragon Trading forums, some people give away dragons there on adoption threads!

(I too have my own free dragons thread if you want to check it out!)
@CactusKate hey there!! welcome!! hope you have fun here in flight rising! If you need any help feel free to ask :)

Oh and so many pets!! thats cool! feel free to post pics of them if you want

I like vidoegames too but havent playing much recently, mostly I'm playing splatoon 3!

Oh, and a tip: If you want more dragons, you can check out the Raffles & Giveaways and Dragon Trading forums, some people give away dragons there on adoption threads!

(I too have my own free dragons thread if you want to check it out!)
GJ4HbdE.gif
@CactusKate

Welcome to Flight Rising! World of Warcraft is great and I am always delighted to meet a fellow fan out in the wild. \o/
@CactusKate

Welcome to Flight Rising! World of Warcraft is great and I am always delighted to meet a fellow fan out in the wild. \o/
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@CactusKate Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
@CactusKate Welcome to fr! I've discovered this site is one of the most welcoming and kindest to newbie players I've ever been on so I'm sure you'll love it here. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!