Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | re-intro
hello! i have been quarantining for the week and in this time frame i have done everything i possibly could to distract myself from cabin fever, including rejoining some sites. so without further ado hello, i'm atsumu, i started this game a couple years ago but obviously have not revisited until now! i'm 23, she/pup pronouns, and i'm a lesbian. i come from a small town in southern USA and i work as a vet tech at a small animal clinic. if i'm on here, it's probably because i'm trying to avoid homework; i'm a pre-vet student hoping to specialize in equine repro and nutrition. i also have aspirations to go upper level in the sport of eventing, but my pony and i are just coming back from a much-needed year off after we travelled halfway across the country to train for a few months.

ask me about my pony imp, or anime! brownie points to anyone who can find out which one my name comes from :)
hello! i have been quarantining for the week and in this time frame i have done everything i possibly could to distract myself from cabin fever, including rejoining some sites. so without further ado hello, i'm atsumu, i started this game a couple years ago but obviously have not revisited until now! i'm 23, she/pup pronouns, and i'm a lesbian. i come from a small town in southern USA and i work as a vet tech at a small animal clinic. if i'm on here, it's probably because i'm trying to avoid homework; i'm a pre-vet student hoping to specialize in equine repro and nutrition. i also have aspirations to go upper level in the sport of eventing, but my pony and i are just coming back from a much-needed year off after we travelled halfway across the country to train for a few months.

ask me about my pony imp, or anime! brownie points to anyone who can find out which one my name comes from :)
she | 26 | fr +2
audhd + chronically ill
tired equine nutrition student
welcome back to FR!
welcome back to FR!
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Welcome back to FR! :D
Welcome back to FR! :D
@atsumu

Welcome back to FR! I hope your quarantine is going okay. Which events do you do with your pony?
@atsumu

Welcome back to FR! I hope your quarantine is going okay. Which events do you do with your pony?
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
@theodericc

eventing is a triathlon of sorts, we have 3 phases, sometimes in 1 day or sometimes over the course of 3 days. they are dressage, cross country, then stadium jumping :)
@theodericc

eventing is a triathlon of sorts, we have 3 phases, sometimes in 1 day or sometimes over the course of 3 days. they are dressage, cross country, then stadium jumping :)
she | 26 | fr +2
audhd + chronically ill
@atsumu

That's super fun, I rode western when I was little, but all of my skills were in farm work and cattle herding.
@atsumu

That's super fun, I rode western when I was little, but all of my skills were in farm work and cattle herding.
2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-2-w-apparel.png _aaaaa
My name is Derek! he/him

vz4ED9D.png
_aaaaa 2021-01-27-FR-trade-theodericc-w-apparel-flipped.png
@theodericc

i grew up western too! i think ranch work is such a vital skill to have. that's probably my small town upbringing talking though lol
@theodericc

i grew up western too! i think ranch work is such a vital skill to have. that's probably my small town upbringing talking though lol
she | 26 | fr +2
audhd + chronically ill