Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I’m finally ready to return. I think.
I haven’t been on here since my late boyfriend passed away. Him and I played on here daily together, and I’d send him a million dragons over text. All my projects on here revolved around him, and each time I’ve tried to come back, I’d just breakdown and leave after a few minutes. It’s been almost a year now, and it all still makes me cry. I’m looking at all the dragons he’s gifted me, and the dragons I gifted him.

I never got to finish my last project on here. He hated the first dragon I ever gave to him because it always produced such ugly dragons. My plan was to try and use it to breed the exact same one, but change one of the colors and give it a design which it was missing. I remember trying so hard and doing my best to learn how to breed the right dragons together. I never got to finish it, he didn’t even know I was working on it. It was a surprise I never got to show him.

So, it’s painful being back. However, I’ve missed this, and the community. I’m gonna have to relearn some things again, it’s been a long time. I’m not sure how long I’m staying, but I wanna come back because there’s such sweet memories here for me.

Anyway, hello to everyone reading this! New or old, I’m glad to be here with you. Also, If any of you could be kind enough to tell me what I’ve missed, that would be great.
I haven’t been on here since my late boyfriend passed away. Him and I played on here daily together, and I’d send him a million dragons over text. All my projects on here revolved around him, and each time I’ve tried to come back, I’d just breakdown and leave after a few minutes. It’s been almost a year now, and it all still makes me cry. I’m looking at all the dragons he’s gifted me, and the dragons I gifted him.

I never got to finish my last project on here. He hated the first dragon I ever gave to him because it always produced such ugly dragons. My plan was to try and use it to breed the exact same one, but change one of the colors and give it a design which it was missing. I remember trying so hard and doing my best to learn how to breed the right dragons together. I never got to finish it, he didn’t even know I was working on it. It was a surprise I never got to show him.

So, it’s painful being back. However, I’ve missed this, and the community. I’m gonna have to relearn some things again, it’s been a long time. I’m not sure how long I’m staying, but I wanna come back because there’s such sweet memories here for me.

Anyway, hello to everyone reading this! New or old, I’m glad to be here with you. Also, If any of you could be kind enough to tell me what I’ve missed, that would be great.
@MeanieKitty

Welcome back to FR - I'm really sorry for your loss, and I hope that you can find the joy that you once had here again, just in a different way!

I can't think of much that changed, I only got back to FR about two months ago, so I'm also not entirely in the loop... I do know that we got a new modern breed, the Obelisk, and a few new familiars. I believe we also got a new mini-holiday during the summer that was introduced called Warriors Way! That one was pretty cool.
@MeanieKitty

Welcome back to FR - I'm really sorry for your loss, and I hope that you can find the joy that you once had here again, just in a different way!

I can't think of much that changed, I only got back to FR about two months ago, so I'm also not entirely in the loop... I do know that we got a new modern breed, the Obelisk, and a few new familiars. I believe we also got a new mini-holiday during the summer that was introduced called Warriors Way! That one was pretty cool.
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@MeanieKitty

I am so sorry you went through all that... happy you came back and hope you can find joy in the site again

I am on every day... been here over 6 years ...closer to 7 now I can help with almost anything you need... I also have a discord if you do as well ...encase you want a place to show off dragons and chat about fr that is a little more fluid. If not feel free to message or ping me about anything I love chatting and making new friends and I will respond daily. I always have a ton of dragons so if you are ever looking for some for free feel free to look here. Anything in any page on the exalt tab... more than 300 at the moment and changes every day.

https://www1.flightrising.com/den/86127
@MeanieKitty

I am so sorry you went through all that... happy you came back and hope you can find joy in the site again

I am on every day... been here over 6 years ...closer to 7 now I can help with almost anything you need... I also have a discord if you do as well ...encase you want a place to show off dragons and chat about fr that is a little more fluid. If not feel free to message or ping me about anything I love chatting and making new friends and I will respond daily. I always have a ton of dragons so if you are ever looking for some for free feel free to look here. Anything in any page on the exalt tab... more than 300 at the moment and changes every day.

https://www1.flightrising.com/den/86127
A5i3AHB.png