Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Intro :)
<<• . •>>

• Hello there people of the Flight Rising world! I'll make this a quick intro lol- nobody needs to read a long paragraph about me :,) •

• she/her

• minor

• main music genres are indie, pop, and rock

• favorite movies and tv shows are Anne with an E, Sweet Tooth, Studio Ghibli productions, Cobra Kai, Lost in Space, and Spongebob FJFHSNJ

• chill artist

• I am an avid Warrior Cats fan! (currently on The Sight so don't spoil it lolgjrgj)

• mcyt and dsmp fan! (Ranboo is my favorite)

• rugby author! I have a few unpublished works that I have been doing for some years now.

• Well- that's it for now :) I'll update this if anything changes! •
<<• . •>>

<<• . •>>

• Hello there people of the Flight Rising world! I'll make this a quick intro lol- nobody needs to read a long paragraph about me :,) •

• she/her

• minor

• main music genres are indie, pop, and rock

• favorite movies and tv shows are Anne with an E, Sweet Tooth, Studio Ghibli productions, Cobra Kai, Lost in Space, and Spongebob FJFHSNJ

• chill artist

• I am an avid Warrior Cats fan! (currently on The Sight so don't spoil it lolgjrgj)

• mcyt and dsmp fan! (Ranboo is my favorite)

• rugby author! I have a few unpublished works that I have been doing for some years now.

• Well- that's it for now :) I'll update this if anything changes! •
<<• . •>>

IMG-3998.jpg
@Karolin

Hi, welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you find some fun here :D
@Karolin

Hi, welcome to Flight Rising! I hope you find some fun here :D
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@Karolin

Welcome to Flight Rising! Hope you have fun around ^^ If you have any questions about how the game works I could link you some forum tutorials!
@Karolin

Welcome to Flight Rising! Hope you have fun around ^^ If you have any questions about how the game works I could link you some forum tutorials!
@Karolin Hey there and welcome! I have quite a few unnamed dragons up to claim in my main and hibernal dens if you'd like! You can claim up to two, just be sure to tag me with the dragons you want and I'll send them over! I just hatched two new nests as well, they're beauties! We're also a MCYT/DSMP fan! Currently our system's introjects of the Bench Trio is fronting! -Oliver
@Karolin Hey there and welcome! I have quite a few unnamed dragons up to claim in my main and hibernal dens if you'd like! You can claim up to two, just be sure to tag me with the dragons you want and I'll send them over! I just hatched two new nests as well, they're beauties! We're also a MCYT/DSMP fan! Currently our system's introjects of the Bench Trio is fronting! -Oliver
♥ Lunar Plume System - Host: Onyx ♥