Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | My very first nest...
...produced one (1) egg. -_-'

Intro? I'm a 30-year-old trans man who likes games, books, and music. I'm taking some time off work to get surgery to fix my injured foot, and I figured I'd try to find some things to do in the meantime.

Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself to the community, and I figured some of you could relate to my misfortune with breeding.

...produced one (1) egg. -_-'

Intro? I'm a 30-year-old trans man who likes games, books, and music. I'm taking some time off work to get surgery to fix my injured foot, and I figured I'd try to find some things to do in the meantime.

Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself to the community, and I figured some of you could relate to my misfortune with breeding.

@FlyingFlameo

WEGG'D ON THE FIRST GO. How disappointing! I'm so sorry to hear that! If you'd like any dragons from my Hibernal den or from my For Sale tab in my den, feel free to ask for them - I'll send you some good vibes for some better egg luck next time!

Also, hello! Welcome to FR!! If there's anything that I can help you with, feel free to ask!
@FlyingFlameo

WEGG'D ON THE FIRST GO. How disappointing! I'm so sorry to hear that! If you'd like any dragons from my Hibernal den or from my For Sale tab in my den, feel free to ask for them - I'll send you some good vibes for some better egg luck next time!

Also, hello! Welcome to FR!! If there's anything that I can help you with, feel free to ask!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@FlyingFlameo OH NO LOL 1 egg right at the start. well I hope next time you get a lot more eggs! And welcome to the game! Not sure what happened to your foot but I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Also since you're new, if you want you can visit the Raffles & Giveaways forums, you can get some free stuff there, like dragons, apparel, and more ^^ I even have my own thread if you wanna take a look
@FlyingFlameo OH NO LOL 1 egg right at the start. well I hope next time you get a lot more eggs! And welcome to the game! Not sure what happened to your foot but I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Also since you're new, if you want you can visit the Raffles & Giveaways forums, you can get some free stuff there, like dragons, apparel, and more ^^ I even have my own thread if you wanna take a look
GJ4HbdE.gif
Me too! I only got 1 egg, which just hatched today. Gotta say though, the colors on my first gurl, aren't bad and they got uncommon eyes, so hey.

Seeing as we're both newbies, we should team up! What flight did you join?
Me too! I only got 1 egg, which just hatched today. Gotta say though, the colors on my first gurl, aren't bad and they got uncommon eyes, so hey.

Seeing as we're both newbies, we should team up! What flight did you join?
[Love] Guardians - Nocs - Skydancers - Bogs
[Like] Snappers - Imps - Wildclaws - Pearlcatcher
[Meh] Mirrors - Tundra - Ridgeback
[Ew] Coatls - Fae - Spirals