Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Howdy!
Hey everyone, I'm Radd! After making my account in 2018 and not actually using it, a few friends recently talking about it again inspired me to log into mine again!

And, well. whoopsie-daisy because I've actually been playing it now for the past week or so, especially after I found out the Coliseum exists (I have 3 dragons (2 of which being my progs) that just hit level 24 today!)

I've been having fun minding my business and not taking things too seriously; just selling items on the AH and buying cheap dragons that I either find pretty or will try to exalt once I hit level 25 on my own drags, but I thought that it's about time that I check out the forums and officially say hello to you all!

I'm not sure how long my attention will stay particularly attached to this, but I've definitely been having fun mindlessly eliminating enemies as I talk to my friends in VC and selling all the weird gunk I'm brewing up from their remains! So, long story short, it's nice to meet you all!
Hey everyone, I'm Radd! After making my account in 2018 and not actually using it, a few friends recently talking about it again inspired me to log into mine again!

And, well. whoopsie-daisy because I've actually been playing it now for the past week or so, especially after I found out the Coliseum exists (I have 3 dragons (2 of which being my progs) that just hit level 24 today!)

I've been having fun minding my business and not taking things too seriously; just selling items on the AH and buying cheap dragons that I either find pretty or will try to exalt once I hit level 25 on my own drags, but I thought that it's about time that I check out the forums and officially say hello to you all!

I'm not sure how long my attention will stay particularly attached to this, but I've definitely been having fun mindlessly eliminating enemies as I talk to my friends in VC and selling all the weird gunk I'm brewing up from their remains! So, long story short, it's nice to meet you all!
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@Radd Welcome to the forums, and welcome back to Flight Rising! :D Yes, the coliseum is probably one of my favorite parts to this whole game, it makes everything super fun. It's also a huge part of the dominance efforts, where flights go up against one another to exalt more leveled dragons that the other! If you need help finding anything, let me know! I'd be so glad to help! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@Radd

Welcome to the forums, and welcome back to Flight Rising! :D Yes, the coliseum is probably one of my favorite parts to this whole game, it makes everything super fun. It's also a huge part of the dominance efforts, where flights go up against one another to exalt more leveled dragons that the other!

If you need help finding anything, let me know! I'd be so glad to help!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@uruhead

Thank you for the warm welcome! Yeah, I've definitely heard and been looking into the dominance stuff, and after hitting level 25 I re-statted one of my dragons to help train fodder, and so far I've exalted 25 dragons since then! Not like there's any push going on right now, but I've def been making plenty of profit from it!
@uruhead

Thank you for the warm welcome! Yeah, I've definitely heard and been looking into the dominance stuff, and after hitting level 25 I re-statted one of my dragons to help train fodder, and so far I've exalted 25 dragons since then! Not like there's any push going on right now, but I've def been making plenty of profit from it!
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@Radd

Very nice!!! The Drakeharvest that happened this weekend definitely helped with experience and stuff, made everything go a bunch faster! I'm glad that you're making a profit :D Sometimes that can be the hardest part about starting on FR is because sometimes it can be so hard to make a large amount of money at first!
@Radd

Very nice!!! The Drakeharvest that happened this weekend definitely helped with experience and stuff, made everything go a bunch faster! I'm glad that you're making a profit :D Sometimes that can be the hardest part about starting on FR is because sometimes it can be so hard to make a large amount of money at first!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
Welcome back to Flight Rising! If you need help, please give us a call.
Welcome back to Flight Rising! If you need help, please give us a call.
6klg2iF.png
cdw9R.gifxxYc2.gif83dpV.gif