Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | so.....im new to the game!
A freind gave me a "gaurdian dragon" and i have my starter one. They are almost done breeding. I have one familliar, some food, and random stuff.

How do i get more dragons easy?
Whats should i do?
How do you get familliars easy.
A freind gave me a "gaurdian dragon" and i have my starter one. They are almost done breeding. I have one familliar, some food, and random stuff.

How do i get more dragons easy?
Whats should i do?
How do you get familliars easy.
68567882p.png
Welcome to FR! You could check the Auction House or the Dragon Trading/Giveaway forums for more dragons to add to your lair. You can also find familiars in the familiars section of the Auction House!
As for what to do, FR has no concrete end goal- you could choose to dress your dragons, fight in the coliseum, play games in the Fairgrounds for treasure and much more.
Welcome to FR! You could check the Auction House or the Dragon Trading/Giveaway forums for more dragons to add to your lair. You can also find familiars in the familiars section of the Auction House!
As for what to do, FR has no concrete end goal- you could choose to dress your dragons, fight in the coliseum, play games in the Fairgrounds for treasure and much more.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
Dragons are super cheap on AH, or since people will see your new, more dragons may be chucked at you!
There’s may ways to play, from breeding, working on getting clothes for the dragons you have, putting your own art and lore in the dragon bios, coliseum battles, fairgrounds, forums and more? I’d recommend taking a gander and find the stuff that’s fun for you!
Familiars drop in the coliseum btw!
Dragons are super cheap on AH, or since people will see your new, more dragons may be chucked at you!
There’s may ways to play, from breeding, working on getting clothes for the dragons you have, putting your own art and lore in the dragon bios, coliseum battles, fairgrounds, forums and more? I’d recommend taking a gander and find the stuff that’s fun for you!
Familiars drop in the coliseum btw!
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
Welcome to FR!

There are usually Free Dragon threads in Dragon Share or in your Flight Forums! You can get Familiars easily by Gathering (after a certain level), opening chests, fighting in the Coliseum, or from other users!

You can play however you want. Roleplay, form games, fandragons, there is no wrong way to play
Welcome to FR!

There are usually Free Dragon threads in Dragon Share or in your Flight Forums! You can get Familiars easily by Gathering (after a certain level), opening chests, fighting in the Coliseum, or from other users!

You can play however you want. Roleplay, form games, fandragons, there is no wrong way to play
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
Howdy & welcome! Here's some answers for you even though others have replied with other great ones:

Q:How do i get more dragons easy?
A: If you have enough treasure and gems, you can buy more dragons at the Auction House, also known as AH as people commonly refer to. You can get treasure through the Fairgrounds with the maximum of 75,000 per day if you each it, or through other methods like chests & selling. Gems are more rare to get, you'll get the hang of how gems will be earned when you play and learn the game more

Q:Whats should I do?
A: There's lots of ways people entertain in FR, though everyone is different. The options you have is:

-Dressing up your dragons, via dressing room or with the apparel you already own
-Fairgrounds
-Talking in the forums, especially Forum Games and General (those are my favorites to join)
-Coliseum, where you take a maximum of 3 dragons in your team to fight. It's a long trip to get to max level (25), but it is a breeze in getting food once they're all leveled up (rare opportunities of drops: familiars, skins, genes, apparel, battle stones, etc)

Q:How do you get familiars easy?
A: As stated above, familiars can be obtained when grinding at the coli. They are rare nonetheless so it'll take a long while to get one if you stay in the coli for long. Other ways are in the AH, the marketplace (though its expensive than in the AH, so don't recommend), and in chests such as Iron & Gilded chests (that are obtained by familiars when bonding each day each stretch mark)

It'll take a long while to get used to Flight Rising. But once you get the hang of it, it'll click so easily. Enjoy while it lasts!
Howdy & welcome! Here's some answers for you even though others have replied with other great ones:

Q:How do i get more dragons easy?
A: If you have enough treasure and gems, you can buy more dragons at the Auction House, also known as AH as people commonly refer to. You can get treasure through the Fairgrounds with the maximum of 75,000 per day if you each it, or through other methods like chests & selling. Gems are more rare to get, you'll get the hang of how gems will be earned when you play and learn the game more

Q:Whats should I do?
A: There's lots of ways people entertain in FR, though everyone is different. The options you have is:

-Dressing up your dragons, via dressing room or with the apparel you already own
-Fairgrounds
-Talking in the forums, especially Forum Games and General (those are my favorites to join)
-Coliseum, where you take a maximum of 3 dragons in your team to fight. It's a long trip to get to max level (25), but it is a breeze in getting food once they're all leveled up (rare opportunities of drops: familiars, skins, genes, apparel, battle stones, etc)

Q:How do you get familiars easy?
A: As stated above, familiars can be obtained when grinding at the coli. They are rare nonetheless so it'll take a long while to get one if you stay in the coli for long. Other ways are in the AH, the marketplace (though its expensive than in the AH, so don't recommend), and in chests such as Iron & Gilded chests (that are obtained by familiars when bonding each day each stretch mark)

It'll take a long while to get used to Flight Rising. But once you get the hang of it, it'll click so easily. Enjoy while it lasts!
FObX7rS.png
oDtHYlL.png
koJv3g8.png
520DU0J.png
mlHpBMC.png
fkWjutW.png
hAWo4bz.gif
@deepspacek Welcome to Flight Rising! I see you joined Light Flight. We have helpful resources for newbies in the Light Flight specific forums, especially if you want to get started on a coliseum team to train up dragons. Or we tend to be more active on the discord (but im an old person who tends to just use the forums lol)

I would definitely check out some guides if you need in depth help of things like games in the fairgrounds or how to build a coli team. Take your time and enjoy learning how you like to play.

There are threads that give away dragons. I tend to frequent this one: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2325855/1 The first page i linked to has the rules/etiquette and then if you go to the last page you can kind of browse backwards to see whats still available.

Edit: This is the masterpost of guides. The first section is general help and will probably be useful for you.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2815153#post_42105416
@deepspacek Welcome to Flight Rising! I see you joined Light Flight. We have helpful resources for newbies in the Light Flight specific forums, especially if you want to get started on a coliseum team to train up dragons. Or we tend to be more active on the discord (but im an old person who tends to just use the forums lol)

I would definitely check out some guides if you need in depth help of things like games in the fairgrounds or how to build a coli team. Take your time and enjoy learning how you like to play.

There are threads that give away dragons. I tend to frequent this one: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2325855/1 The first page i linked to has the rules/etiquette and then if you go to the last page you can kind of browse backwards to see whats still available.

Edit: This is the masterpost of guides. The first section is general help and will probably be useful for you.

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2815153#post_42105416
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
Hi - welcome to the game!

I strongly recommend checking out your flight's forums. They often have newbie giveaways and guides to help you find out what parts of the game you like.

Don't worry about getting dragons - that is easy. Focus first on making lair space.

You can get familiars many ways: coliseum, auction house, gathering skills, Swipp Swap, and sometimes the chests you get from bonding with familiars.

The trickiest part is the Coliseum. I recommend looking up guides in the guides forum. I recommend Culex's "How To Train Your Dragon" and the Sedona build guides, but there are several that may be better.

The easiest way to earn currency is with the game Glimmer and Gloom - if you find a guide that works for you. If not, that's okay - there are other ways to earn currency.

Otherwise, don't worry about trying to do things too fast in this game or doing anything wrong. Just use the first few months to explore and play. Ask questions if you need to ask them. (Even if you exalt a dragon and want it back, especially a progenitor, you can get that dragon back here: https://www1.flightrising.com/support/self-service)
Hi - welcome to the game!

I strongly recommend checking out your flight's forums. They often have newbie giveaways and guides to help you find out what parts of the game you like.

Don't worry about getting dragons - that is easy. Focus first on making lair space.

You can get familiars many ways: coliseum, auction house, gathering skills, Swipp Swap, and sometimes the chests you get from bonding with familiars.

The trickiest part is the Coliseum. I recommend looking up guides in the guides forum. I recommend Culex's "How To Train Your Dragon" and the Sedona build guides, but there are several that may be better.

The easiest way to earn currency is with the game Glimmer and Gloom - if you find a guide that works for you. If not, that's okay - there are other ways to earn currency.

Otherwise, don't worry about trying to do things too fast in this game or doing anything wrong. Just use the first few months to explore and play. Ask questions if you need to ask them. (Even if you exalt a dragon and want it back, especially a progenitor, you can get that dragon back here: https://www1.flightrising.com/support/self-service)
LxbWmll.png
Hello, and Welcome! The Fairgrounds are a good income, getting you 75000 t at the max, and you can buy dragons with the currency! Keep your dragons fed, and go to you Hoard to convert food gathered to food points. Keeping your dragons' energy over 80% for three days (seen in the rainbow bar next to your avatar) and still keeping it over 80, you'll get a gem and 250 treasure and more gathering turns (used in the gathering tab) as long as you keep it above 80!
Hello, and Welcome! The Fairgrounds are a good income, getting you 75000 t at the max, and you can buy dragons with the currency! Keep your dragons fed, and go to you Hoard to convert food gathered to food points. Keeping your dragons' energy over 80% for three days (seen in the rainbow bar next to your avatar) and still keeping it over 80, you'll get a gem and 250 treasure and more gathering turns (used in the gathering tab) as long as you keep it above 80!
FORMERLY DiamondGemwing, I thought the username was weird, everyone typed it wrong
musicalsymphony.png[/url]