Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | heyo ^-^
i created my account in 2017 played for like a day then have not gotten back on until today, i am regurlarly on CS under the user _tokyuo and im looking into joining other websites such as wajas, DV and mweor (im always looking for more sites i can join i love them and they keep me busy lol, so suggestions to other sites would be appreciated xp)
so hello everyone ! im gonna be spending time trying to understand the site and how trading works, if anyone recommends good forum posts that have that information please link them !!
also pls feel free to pm me at any time i love making new friends and talking to people, i promise i wont bite c:
i created my account in 2017 played for like a day then have not gotten back on until today, i am regurlarly on CS under the user _tokyuo and im looking into joining other websites such as wajas, DV and mweor (im always looking for more sites i can join i love them and they keep me busy lol, so suggestions to other sites would be appreciated xp)
so hello everyone ! im gonna be spending time trying to understand the site and how trading works, if anyone recommends good forum posts that have that information please link them !!
also pls feel free to pm me at any time i love making new friends and talking to people, i promise i wont bite c:
Welcome back to Flight Rising, @tokyuo! :D A lot has certainly changed in the years that you’ve been gone, so if you end up with any specific questions, feel free to ping or PM me! I’m always happy to help.

The FAQ sticky in the Help forum has a lot of good answers to common questions. :)

Unfortunately I don’t have much as far as game suggestions (since I stick to mostly console gaming nowadays). But an interesting looking game called Folk of Lore will be (tentatively) entering its beta phase next month. It’s centered around anthro characters and is supposed to be a mix between a pet site and RPG. I’m curious to learn more about it!

Anyways, hope you enjoy your time back with us!
Welcome back to Flight Rising, @tokyuo! :D A lot has certainly changed in the years that you’ve been gone, so if you end up with any specific questions, feel free to ping or PM me! I’m always happy to help.

The FAQ sticky in the Help forum has a lot of good answers to common questions. :)

Unfortunately I don’t have much as far as game suggestions (since I stick to mostly console gaming nowadays). But an interesting looking game called Folk of Lore will be (tentatively) entering its beta phase next month. It’s centered around anthro characters and is supposed to be a mix between a pet site and RPG. I’m curious to learn more about it!

Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[quote name="Alphaeon" date="2021-01-14 05:09:41" ] Welcome back to Flight Rising, @tokyuo! :D A lot has certainly changed in the years that you’ve been gone, so if you end up with any specific questions, feel free to ping or PM me! I’m always happy to help. The FAQ sticky in the Help forum has a lot of good answers to common questions. :) Unfortunately I don’t have much as far as game suggestions (since I stick to mostly console gaming nowadays). But an interesting looking game called Folk of Lore will be (tentatively) entering its beta phase next month. It’s centered around anthro characters and is supposed to be a mix between a pet site and RPG. I’m curious to learn more about it! Anyways, hope you enjoy your time back with us! [/quote] @alphaeon ty! defintely excited to really get my account going and load it up with some dragos xp i also checked out folk of lore and it looks right up my ally ahh, also felt i tend to play alot of console, im a nerd for jrpgs loll
Alphaeon wrote on 2021-01-14 05:09:41:

@alphaeon ty! defintely excited to really get my account going and load it up with some dragos xp
i also checked out folk of lore and it looks right up my ally ahh, also felt i tend to play alot of console, im a nerd for jrpgs loll