Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Oof
I've been here two months and haven't properly introduced myself here. My name is Zikitty, and my clan is led by my custom progen (that one you get to choose) Wolfsong with the Council. The area in which they dwell - a ring of twelve old trees named (very fittingly) as the Ring of Ancients. I called it Sanctuary when I first began playing this game, and the name has stuck.

So...
I really like dragons, which was the reason I joined in the first place. To be honest, I was really doubtful about this game, but after about ten minutes, when I realized just how diverse and interactive this was, I was like OH GOD I HAVE FOUND A DREAM COME TRUE.

I like cats :D
but I have none D;
BUT! I think I'll get some as soon as I finish moving <3

So... yea. Feel free to question me. Also, for additional info, read my bio, which you can find my clicking on my avatar
I've been here two months and haven't properly introduced myself here. My name is Zikitty, and my clan is led by my custom progen (that one you get to choose) Wolfsong with the Council. The area in which they dwell - a ring of twelve old trees named (very fittingly) as the Ring of Ancients. I called it Sanctuary when I first began playing this game, and the name has stuck.

So...
I really like dragons, which was the reason I joined in the first place. To be honest, I was really doubtful about this game, but after about ten minutes, when I realized just how diverse and interactive this was, I was like OH GOD I HAVE FOUND A DREAM COME TRUE.

I like cats :D
but I have none D;
BUT! I think I'll get some as soon as I finish moving <3

So... yea. Feel free to question me. Also, for additional info, read my bio, which you can find my clicking on my avatar
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
ohh, wolfsong is so pretty! i love her customization. <3 i hope you can acquire a cat / cats once you finish moving!
ohh, wolfsong is so pretty! i love her customization. <3 i hope you can acquire a cat / cats once you finish moving!