Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello there!
I'm new here, I tried to get into the game a couple years ago but really struggled and I'm back to give it another try! Any tips for actually sticking with the game?
I'm new here, I tried to get into the game a couple years ago but really struggled and I'm back to give it another try! Any tips for actually sticking with the game?
@Rosebellxx
Welcome to Flight Rising!
I can't say I have the most amount of advice really... Besides well... try not to impluse buy dragons too much XD Thats my current curse.

I also suggest checking out the forums and making some friends. That could help motivate you to stick around. Also check out the raffles and giveaway section! There's lmost always members willing to help out new players in getting their game started!

I personally have a giveaway for new players here too! Feel free to check it out!
Click here!

If you've got questions feel free to ask and I can try to help! ^-^
@Rosebellxx
Welcome to Flight Rising!
I can't say I have the most amount of advice really... Besides well... try not to impluse buy dragons too much XD Thats my current curse.

I also suggest checking out the forums and making some friends. That could help motivate you to stick around. Also check out the raffles and giveaway section! There's lmost always members willing to help out new players in getting their game started!

I personally have a giveaway for new players here too! Feel free to check it out!
Click here!

If you've got questions feel free to ask and I can try to help! ^-^
wisps_button.png
J7D1quC.png
v2PJF9u.png
NN9NPXA.png

WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxx
xx