Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello
Hi I'm a new member of the Earth Flight as of yesterday thanks to @Shadowdawn199 showing me all the cool dragons.
I'm happy to make new friends and I'm writing a lore for my Dragons if anyone is interested.
Hi I'm a new member of the Earth Flight as of yesterday thanks to @Shadowdawn199 showing me all the cool dragons.
I'm happy to make new friends and I'm writing a lore for my Dragons if anyone is interested.
Welcome to FR! If you ever need help, feel free to let me know!
Welcome to FR! If you ever need help, feel free to let me know!
sYJ7QdI.png
[color=15478b]Hi! Welcome to Flight Rising. [emoji=heart size=1][/color]
Hi! Welcome to Flight Rising.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
@TJPanthr Welcome to Flightrising! I'm sure since you have a friend showing you the ropes you don't need any of the usual tips and tricks. However, if you'd ever like to show off your lore don't be shy to pop it into the Creative Corner! I hope you enjoy your time in Flight Rising!
@TJPanthr Welcome to Flightrising! I'm sure since you have a friend showing you the ropes you don't need any of the usual tips and tricks. However, if you'd ever like to show off your lore don't be shy to pop it into the Creative Corner! I hope you enjoy your time in Flight Rising!
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
@Alphazura @TheClassCalico thank you for the warm welcome and @Bananyan thank you for the link as well. I hope I enjoy it too!
@Alphazura @TheClassCalico thank you for the warm welcome and @Bananyan thank you for the link as well. I hope I enjoy it too!
@tjpanthr

Welcome to Fr :)
If you’d like, I have some free dragons in this tab. You can pick out any one that doesn’t have any apparel on them (those two are my trainers) and if you’d like, I can level them to lvl 10
@tjpanthr

Welcome to Fr :)
If you’d like, I have some free dragons in this tab. You can pick out any one that doesn’t have any apparel on them (those two are my trainers) and if you’d like, I can level them to lvl 10
Wassup my bros
@DragonFeral Thank you for the welcome and the offer! I would love it if I could Have Thyme I love those colours. If there is anything you want in return I know I don't have much but if something interests you let me know.
@DragonFeral Thank you for the welcome and the offer! I would love it if I could Have Thyme I love those colours. If there is anything you want in return I know I don't have much but if something interests you let me know.