Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello to the world of Sorneith!
1 2
Hello everyone, I'm Nadanya. My sibling convinced me to play this game, and now I'm trying to figure out what to do here in the world of dragons. Do you have any tips, tricks, ideas, strategies of what to do in this game?

I am a middle-aged stage manager/assistant stage manager/stage tech and I'm not entirely the best at these sorts of things, but I wanted to give it a try since I was coerced into it.

What is your favorite thing about Flight Rising?

So far, for me, I like the dragon art I have been seeing.
Hello everyone, I'm Nadanya. My sibling convinced me to play this game, and now I'm trying to figure out what to do here in the world of dragons. Do you have any tips, tricks, ideas, strategies of what to do in this game?

I am a middle-aged stage manager/assistant stage manager/stage tech and I'm not entirely the best at these sorts of things, but I wanted to give it a try since I was coerced into it.

What is your favorite thing about Flight Rising?

So far, for me, I like the dragon art I have been seeing.
[center][color=darkcyan][b]@Nadanya Welcome to Flight Rising! I was away for a couple years and came back to so many new things. lol My favorite thing is being able to get a dragon that I completely change and they look amazing! LOL And I am HOPING to draw some of my dragons...though I don't draw animals of any kind. LOL I have a couple Dragon Raffles if you are interested in checking them out. One is free to enter and both are linked in my sig. :) [emoji=raven size=1][/b][/color][/center]
@Nadanya

Welcome to Flight Rising! I was away for a couple years and came back to so many new things. lol

My favorite thing is being able to get a dragon that I completely change and they look amazing! LOL And I am HOPING to draw some of my dragons...though I don't draw animals of any kind. LOL

I have a couple Dragon Raffles if you are interested in checking them out.
One is free to enter and both are linked in my sig. :)

70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!
Welcome! My favorite part is of course the dragons lol. But i also like collecting things. If you ever need more help, feel free to let me know!
Welcome! My favorite part is of course the dragons lol. But i also like collecting things. If you ever need more help, feel free to let me know!
sYJ7QdI.png
@Ravaen

Thank you! I like it here so far, seems pretty interesting. I like that they have mahjong. I love mahjong and the bubble popping game too!

I can't draw but I love to look at the art. :) I also hope to one day change my dragons too, the ones I made in the beginning I mean. I have 2 new dragons I got from the auction house that I really like so far.

I will look at the raffles! I've got terrible luck but I really want to try them!
@Ravaen

Thank you! I like it here so far, seems pretty interesting. I like that they have mahjong. I love mahjong and the bubble popping game too!

I can't draw but I love to look at the art. :) I also hope to one day change my dragons too, the ones I made in the beginning I mean. I have 2 new dragons I got from the auction house that I really like so far.

I will look at the raffles! I've got terrible luck but I really want to try them!
@Alphazura

Do you have any tips and tricks when it comes on what to get or collect? :) I love to collect things, too. I have a lot of Star Wars things in real life, lol!
@Alphazura

Do you have any tips and tricks when it comes on what to get or collect? :) I love to collect things, too. I have a lot of Star Wars things in real life, lol!
@Nadanya

Well, not really good ones. I know that gathering and coliseum are great ways to start collections! I usually just collect runestones, plushies, flowers, and pretty gems.
@Nadanya

Well, not really good ones. I know that gathering and coliseum are great ways to start collections! I usually just collect runestones, plushies, flowers, and pretty gems.
sYJ7QdI.png
@Alphazura

Is there a list somewhere of all of the items? I would love to collect plushies!
@Alphazura

Is there a list somewhere of all of the items? I would love to collect plushies!
[center][color=darkcyan][b]@Nadanya So the Mahjong game is my FAVE by far. lol I play it late at night when I can't sleep or I'm utterly bored at home. LOL hehe Dragon projects can be a lot of fun! And even if you don't win in this round....I have more coming and will try to have them going all the time. :) [emoji=raven size=1][/b][/color][/center]
@Nadanya

So the Mahjong game is my FAVE by far. lol I play it late at night when I can't sleep or I'm utterly bored at home. LOL

hehe Dragon projects can be a lot of fun!

And even if you don't win in this round....I have more coming and will try to have them going all the time. :)
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!
@Nadanya make sure to breed your dragons! Also i'm sending you some FAMILIARS, familiars are very useful, because if you know how you can get treasure from the familiars once a day! <3
@Nadanya make sure to breed your dragons! Also i'm sending you some FAMILIARS, familiars are very useful, because if you know how you can get treasure from the familiars once a day! <3
firetop.png
@Ravaen
I definitely love the minigames here. I'm not very good at some of them yet, but maybe some day with lots of practice! The gloom one is rough for me lol

@rosedragon48
Oh! Treasure once a day from familiars, gotcha! I went to accept the gift you sent but the trade said it can't happen because it doesn't have something in it anymore? XD Sorry I'm not sure if I did something wrong. Lol! <3
@Ravaen
I definitely love the minigames here. I'm not very good at some of them yet, but maybe some day with lots of practice! The gloom one is rough for me lol

@rosedragon48
Oh! Treasure once a day from familiars, gotcha! I went to accept the gift you sent but the trade said it can't happen because it doesn't have something in it anymore? XD Sorry I'm not sure if I did something wrong. Lol! <3
1 2