Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello to the world of Sorneith!
1 2
[center][color=darkcyan][b]@Nadanya haha I honestly haven't done most of the other ones. I kinda like sticking with what I know. LOL I've notice others talking about how hard Gloom is but I've never even clicked it heh heh [emoji=raven size=1][/b][/color][/center]
@Nadanya

haha I honestly haven't done most of the other ones. I kinda like sticking with what I know. LOL
I've notice others talking about how hard Gloom is but I've never even clicked it heh heh

70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!
@Ravaen

You should try it! Let me know how it goes? Lol it's pretty difficult for me. I guess maybe I just don't understand it well enough yet.
@Ravaen

You should try it! Let me know how it goes? Lol it's pretty difficult for me. I guess maybe I just don't understand it well enough yet.
[center][color=darkcyan][b]@Nadanya haha I'll have to look at it. I don't even know what the game is. LOL But when I do I'll for sure let you know how awful I did on it LOL [emoji=raven size=1][/b][/color][/center]
@Nadanya

haha I'll have to look at it. I don't even know what the game is. LOL But when I do I'll for sure let you know how awful I did on it LOL

70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
[center][color=darkcyan][b]@Nadanya I tried the gloom one but sadly it wouldn't load for me. I think it's just my current connection is being a pill. LOL I'll get to try it eventually OTL [emoji=raven size=1][/b][/color][/center]
@Nadanya

I tried the gloom one but sadly it wouldn't load for me. I think it's just my current connection is being a ****. LOL
I'll get to try it eventually OTL

70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
@Ravaen

Aw, that sucks. Though maybe it's a good thing because that game is hard. I was over 270 move on Easy and gave up, LOL
@Ravaen

Aw, that sucks. Though maybe it's a good thing because that game is hard. I was over 270 move on Easy and gave up, LOL
[center][color=darkcyan][b]@Nadanya oh my! I have to look now! LOL So hopefully I can at some point...in the near future LOL [emoji=raven size=1][/b][/color][/center]
@Nadanya

oh my! I have to look now! LOL
So hopefully I can at some point...in the near future LOL

70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
1 2