Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Looking for friends! (Around my age)
1 2 3
Hi there :) I'm Heather,23. I like anime, manga, reading, and writing. I'm a neopets player and I write poetry. I also am a brony and a furry. I have a lovely fiancée ahd I'm autistic. :)
Hi there :) I'm Heather,23. I like anime, manga, reading, and writing. I'm a neopets player and I write poetry. I also am a brony and a furry. I have a lovely fiancée ahd I'm autistic. :)
Was anyone happy about the new Steven universe episodes like I was?
Was anyone happy about the new Steven universe episodes like I was?
@harvestmoon66 There is no feeling like waking up and realising there are a new Steven Universe episodes.
@harvestmoon66 There is no feeling like waking up and realising there are a new Steven Universe episodes.
pixil_gif_drawing.gifpixil_gif_drawing_4.gif
That's so true! ^^ I agree
That's so true! ^^ I agree
@harvestmoon66 hey were friends on neo I think my name is Jena92 on there
@harvestmoon66 hey were friends on neo I think my name is Jena92 on there

oddity_emporium_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-dcbc0iz.png
We are :3
We are :3
Hi everyone:)
Hi everyone:)
Have you read cafe Requiem?
Happy Friday @harvestmoon66
Have you read cafe Requiem?
Happy Friday @harvestmoon66

oddity_emporium_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-dcbc0iz.png
Hello, by the way it says 23 right next to your name and I was wondering if that is your age, if it is I'm actually younger than you and I also stopped watching Steven Universe a long time ago so I'm not sure what's going on in the show right now...

I remember playing Neopets when I was younger (I still have the toy with me still) but I completely forgot my username! :(
Hello, by the way it says 23 right next to your name and I was wondering if that is your age, if it is I'm actually younger than you and I also stopped watching Steven Universe a long time ago so I'm not sure what's going on in the show right now...

I remember playing Neopets when I was younger (I still have the toy with me still) but I completely forgot my username! :(
vQjCN2I.png
Hey I'm back :3
Hey I'm back :3
1 2 3