Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Looking for friends! (Around my age)
1 2 3
@harvestmoon66
Hi! I don't have much else to say XDD.
Oh, Ik XD, what's your favorite book series, and... who wrote it XD? Question completely out-of-the-blue, sooo, ya XDD.
Mine's The Chronicals of Narnia by C. S. Lewis, full 100 XD.
@harvestmoon66
Hi! I don't have much else to say XDD.
Oh, Ik XD, what's your favorite book series, and... who wrote it XD? Question completely out-of-the-blue, sooo, ya XDD.
Mine's The Chronicals of Narnia by C. S. Lewis, full 100 XD.
Now you see meIrRuxgZ.pngnow you don't ;D
Hey there again :3
Hey there again :3
@harvestmoon66

Hi! You seem like an interesting person, so I figured I'd drop a reply! Especially because I love poetry and, like you, do write the occasional poem myself. I am 21 years of age, so pretty close to your age :)
I remember playing Neopets as a kid but I've never been on there again, oh boy I did I love me some Gelert back then :P Not a brony myself but have fond memories of a childhood filled with MLP so I don't mind them at all, although might I say I prefer G2 and G3 :P My boyfriend is somewhat of a brony himself, actually.
Maybe you could be so kind as to share one of your poems with us? I am curious! Also, congrats on your fiancée <3
@harvestmoon66

Hi! You seem like an interesting person, so I figured I'd drop a reply! Especially because I love poetry and, like you, do write the occasional poem myself. I am 21 years of age, so pretty close to your age :)
I remember playing Neopets as a kid but I've never been on there again, oh boy I did I love me some Gelert back then :P Not a brony myself but have fond memories of a childhood filled with MLP so I don't mind them at all, although might I say I prefer G2 and G3 :P My boyfriend is somewhat of a brony himself, actually.
Maybe you could be so kind as to share one of your poems with us? I am curious! Also, congrats on your fiancée <3
nature_small.pngTraining Fields forever! nature_small.png
Hi, sadly I am younger than you, but i love Steven Universe and Im autistic. :)
Hi, sadly I am younger than you, but i love Steven Universe and Im autistic. :)
2heep8h.jpg
Hi! I'm 26 and i loike Steven Universe. Though I'm more of a fan of Gravity Falls... so sad there isnt another season coming out, and I love reading!

My favorite book right now is the Daughter of the Pirate King. It's alot like the Throne of Glass book by Sarah J Maas if you've ever read them, but like better because... Pirates. Who doesn't love Pirates?
Hi! I'm 26 and i loike Steven Universe. Though I'm more of a fan of Gravity Falls... so sad there isnt another season coming out, and I love reading!

My favorite book right now is the Daughter of the Pirate King. It's alot like the Throne of Glass book by Sarah J Maas if you've ever read them, but like better because... Pirates. Who doesn't love Pirates?
3YAN1tx.png
gIjq5Q3.png
6Ef6hwD.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
qZwEAEI.png
I am so sorry for my absence:(
I am so sorry for my absence:(
Does anyone play nepeta too!
Does anyone play nepeta too!
Hello :3 does anyone like Neopets? I'm now 24
Hello :3 does anyone like Neopets? I'm now 24
Hope you'll all have a great month ahead!
Hope you'll all have a great month ahead!
Hello c:
Hello c:
1 2 3