Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Looking for friends :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
There's Abyssopelagic, Bathypelagic Epipelagic(although this isn't deep ocean), maelstrom(it's a powerful whirlpool), brinicle(I just think these are cool so I put it here), bioluminescence(this would be something that I would use as an OC name for sure XD).

That's all I could really find on the ocean itself. I mean, theirs trenches and volcanoes but I didn't feel like those fit.
There's Abyssopelagic, Bathypelagic Epipelagic(although this isn't deep ocean), maelstrom(it's a powerful whirlpool), brinicle(I just think these are cool so I put it here), bioluminescence(this would be something that I would use as an OC name for sure XD).

That's all I could really find on the ocean itself. I mean, theirs trenches and volcanoes but I didn't feel like those fit.
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
Thank you!! I'm feeling very inspired by the Abyssopelagic so I'll try to make a name out of that, that is great!!
As for your dragon.. to stay true to your overall name aesthetic my first thought was VioletDeath (bc of the purple wings and death bc of the poison gene) but that might be a bit... dark.
But for some reason I can't really get away from the dark.. My second thought was SoftCorruption. (soft for the lavender and corruption for the greenish poison, especially since without the poison gene it would be more black instead of green...
But I feel like that doesn't really do him justice...
I can see why you haven't named him, this is quite difficult. A better word I find quite fitting is intoxicating but that doesn't really fit your scheme... SoftIntoxication? that's maybe a bit... much? I'm not sure. I hope I maybe have you some inspiration?
Thank you!! I'm feeling very inspired by the Abyssopelagic so I'll try to make a name out of that, that is great!!
As for your dragon.. to stay true to your overall name aesthetic my first thought was VioletDeath (bc of the purple wings and death bc of the poison gene) but that might be a bit... dark.
But for some reason I can't really get away from the dark.. My second thought was SoftCorruption. (soft for the lavender and corruption for the greenish poison, especially since without the poison gene it would be more black instead of green...
But I feel like that doesn't really do him justice...
I can see why you haven't named him, this is quite difficult. A better word I find quite fitting is intoxicating but that doesn't really fit your scheme... SoftIntoxication? that's maybe a bit... much? I'm not sure. I hope I maybe have you some inspiration?
UN5qkbz.jpg
okay, Abyssopelagic turned into Abysolac (abys -> abyss , sol -> sun , lac -> lack (of)) am I a genius or what?? (jk, that was just by chance and my brain was like... look, weird correlations!!!) it's almost 2am, please excuse me lol
thank you so much for the inspiration! imma go to sleep now :D
okay, Abyssopelagic turned into Abysolac (abys -> abyss , sol -> sun , lac -> lack (of)) am I a genius or what?? (jk, that was just by chance and my brain was like... look, weird correlations!!!) it's almost 2am, please excuse me lol
thank you so much for the inspiration! imma go to sleep now :D
UN5qkbz.jpg
Yay! I hope he likes his name. :3

Yeah, he's quite a difficult one. Thank you for the suggestions, they definitely in the end product. I just have to so more researching on the internet until I find something I like. But, I like to do that, so it's not a problem. :P
Yay! I hope he likes his name. :3

Yeah, he's quite a difficult one. Thank you for the suggestions, they definitely in the end product. I just have to so more researching on the internet until I find something I like. But, I like to do that, so it's not a problem. :P
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
I think you have that right though. XD
Abyssopelagic zone is the name of an ocean zone where very few animals live and there is no light at all.
Good night!
I think you have that right though. XD
Abyssopelagic zone is the name of an ocean zone where very few animals live and there is no light at all.
Good night!
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
Hey, can you help me find a good name for my hatchery? I was thinking about Blue Rainbow Hatchery but that seems kinda.. generic? It's kinda hard bc I don't have a "theme" (like a specific gene or colouring)... these are my pairs (so far). Any ideas? or any first thoughts that might give me inspiration? [img]http://i.imgur.com/BIgejvN.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/jzp5Rin.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/B17tc3K.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/2SETx45.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Zp1FulA.png[/img]
Hey, can you help me find a good name for my hatchery? I was thinking about Blue Rainbow Hatchery but that seems kinda.. generic? It's kinda hard bc I don't have a "theme" (like a specific gene or colouring)... these are my pairs (so far). Any ideas? or any first thoughts that might give me inspiration?
BIgejvN.png
jzp5Rin.png
B17tc3K.png
2SETx45.png
Zp1FulA.png
UN5qkbz.jpg
Hmmmm. That's hard. I really don't know because hatchery names can pretty much be anything. People have named it with a specific flight, but I don't think that will work for yours. I think you should just pick a thing that you like and try that out. I really don't know what to name it. :/
Hmmmm. That's hard. I really don't know because hatchery names can pretty much be anything. People have named it with a specific flight, but I don't think that will work for yours. I think you should just pick a thing that you like and try that out. I really don't know what to name it. :/
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
No worries :3 I decided on Meteor Hatchery. Let's see if that works out :D Thanks anyway :)
No worries :3 I decided on Meteor Hatchery. Let's see if that works out :D Thanks anyway :)
UN5qkbz.jpg
That's a pretty name! I hope your hatchery works out. No problem, even though I didn't really help. :)
That's a pretty name! I hope your hatchery works out. No problem, even though I didn't really help. :)
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
Hello everyone i am still quite new here me and my hubby are looking for some new friends to talk and trade with pleas feel free to add me and my hubby if you like his user name is smokeybear
Hello everyone i am still quite new here me and my hubby are looking for some new friends to talk and trade with pleas feel free to add me and my hubby if you like his user name is smokeybear
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11