Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Looking for friends :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Okay, when you have more I'd totally read it :D So let me know then!
Yeah, who knows I might look into it...
I don't know that show... but I googled him and he looks like fun to recreate as a dragon :D
Okay, when you have more I'd totally read it :D So let me know then!
Yeah, who knows I might look into it...
I don't know that show... but I googled him and he looks like fun to recreate as a dragon :D
UN5qkbz.jpg
I sure will! :)
Who knows? You can do it piece by piece. I am still not done dragon bios and I keep getting more dragons. _-_
Yeah, I am basing it more off of the lion that he pilots(which is why the dragon has blue). Keith is cool, but Lance will always be my favorite. It's a really fun show, but I absolutely love giant robots so that's sort of opinion based. I am ready for season two. :3
I sure will! :)
Who knows? You can do it piece by piece. I am still not done dragon bios and I keep getting more dragons. _-_
Yeah, I am basing it more off of the lion that he pilots(which is why the dragon has blue). Keith is cool, but Lance will always be my favorite. It's a really fun show, but I absolutely love giant robots so that's sort of opinion based. I am ready for season two. :3
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
I just bought quite a few nice dragons and one even was a near miss for a lightning subspecies. I think I'm gonna go find a nice ice subspecies I like and see what I can do.
Thank you for introducing me to that :D
Lance looks like a really cool character. I hope you can find a dragon to create him soon, that'd be super cool!
I just bought quite a few nice dragons and one even was a near miss for a lightning subspecies. I think I'm gonna go find a nice ice subspecies I like and see what I can do.
Thank you for introducing me to that :D
Lance looks like a really cool character. I hope you can find a dragon to create him soon, that'd be super cool!
UN5qkbz.jpg
That sounds cool! I hope your project goes well. You're welcome, subspecies are really fun. :)
I hope I can too. I am planning on making him a Guardian since the blue lion is the friendliest. I need lair space before I can buy a dragon though. :/
That sounds cool! I hope your project goes well. You're welcome, subspecies are really fun. :)
I hope I can too. I am planning on making him a Guardian since the blue lion is the friendliest. I need lair space before I can buy a dragon though. :/
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
Thanks!
Yeah, lair space is so annoying to save up for... Guardians are great tho, I'm sure he'll look super cool
Thanks!
Yeah, lair space is so annoying to save up for... Guardians are great tho, I'm sure he'll look super cool
UN5qkbz.jpg
Yup. I've got to save up 185kt. Guardians are great! I picked a Guardian as my starter dragon. My favorite species are Wildclaws and Pearlcatchers, but I love all of the dragons here. :3
Yup. I've got to save up 185kt. Guardians are great! I picked a Guardian as my starter dragon. My favorite species are Wildclaws and Pearlcatchers, but I love all of the dragons here. :3
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
my next expansion is gonna cost cost me 215kt urgh
I had a tundra as my starter. No idea why I didn't take a Guardian, tbh.. I'm not a big fan of tundras at all. My faves are probably Skydancers but I also love Pearlcathers, Nocturnes, Wildclaws, Imperials, Faes, Ridgebacks and Spirals soooo (yes, I know those are basically half of all the breeds there are) It's hard to pick faves when they all look amazing with certain colour and gene combinations ¯\_(?)_/¯
I can't wait for the breeding cooldown of my dragons to be done, I have so many pairs I want to try and I really want to see the outcomes. so excited :D
my next expansion is gonna cost cost me 215kt urgh
I had a tundra as my starter. No idea why I didn't take a Guardian, tbh.. I'm not a big fan of tundras at all. My faves are probably Skydancers but I also love Pearlcathers, Nocturnes, Wildclaws, Imperials, Faes, Ridgebacks and Spirals soooo (yes, I know those are basically half of all the breeds there are) It's hard to pick faves when they all look amazing with certain colour and gene combinations ¯\_(?)_/¯
I can't wait for the breeding cooldown of my dragons to be done, I have so many pairs I want to try and I really want to see the outcomes. so excited :D
UN5qkbz.jpg
Sounds rough.
A lot of people like Skydancers. I think they are pretty. ^^
I really like Nocturne hatchlings, I find them adorable! Imperials are great also. I like all of the breeds, but some just have really cool designs and stick out more. I am not sure why Wildclaws stick out the most to me though. XD
Waiting for the cooldown is so boring. :/ I hope your pairs go well! c:
Sounds rough.
A lot of people like Skydancers. I think they are pretty. ^^
I really like Nocturne hatchlings, I find them adorable! Imperials are great also. I like all of the breeds, but some just have really cool designs and stick out more. I am not sure why Wildclaws stick out the most to me though. XD
Waiting for the cooldown is so boring. :/ I hope your pairs go well! c:
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
Yes Nocturne hatchlings are so adorable!! I hatched a couple the other day and they got crackle which is on their noses, it's so cute. I know the colours/genes aren't the best but I kinda like it..Look! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29776469] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297765/29776469_350.png[/img] [/url] Yeah, ai know what you mean, there's a certain feature of every breed that's just really cool but some breeds have something you just like for some reason. I personally think they should reduce the cooldown a bit. like 10 days, maybe 15.. ok. but 30?? really?
Yes Nocturne hatchlings are so adorable!! I hatched a couple the other day and they got crackle which is on their noses, it's so cute. I know the colours/genes aren't the best but I kinda like it..Look!

29776469_350.png

Yeah, ai know what you mean, there's a certain feature of every breed that's just really cool but some breeds have something you just like for some reason.
I personally think they should reduce the cooldown a bit. like 10 days, maybe 15.. ok. but 30?? really?
UN5qkbz.jpg
Awe, it's adorable! I hatched a bunch of Nocturnes from eggs I got from NotN. I only had two before, one I impulse bought and the other for Keith, but now I have eight. I really like the colors of this I hatched. Of course, his tertiary color isn't there, but when I change it in scry it still looks wonderful. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297339/29733808_350.png[/img] The cooldown is a bit excessive. I know that Wildclaws and Nocturnes are the rarest of breeds(as they put it in the encyclopedia) but 30 days is really long. It's basically a month!
Awe, it's adorable! I hatched a bunch of Nocturnes from eggs I got from NotN. I only had two before, one I impulse bought and the other for Keith, but now I have eight.
I really like the colors of this I hatched. Of course, his tertiary color isn't there, but when I change it in scry it still looks wonderful.
29733808_350.png
The cooldown is a bit excessive. I know that Wildclaws and Nocturnes are the rarest of breeds(as they put it in the encyclopedia) but 30 days is really long. It's basically a month!
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11