Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Looking for friends :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Hey @SedahNitas8 I'm dorkyangel and now part of Ice (used to be Wind). I guess my main dragon would be Epilogue, mostly because of sentimental value :)
Hey @SedahNitas8 I'm dorkyangel and now part of Ice (used to be Wind). I guess my main dragon would be Epilogue, mostly because of sentimental value :)
UN5qkbz.jpg
They are pretty too! I don't have many dragons that have similar colors, so my hatchlings are usually very random. That's why my Angel Paints are special because they have a certain range of colors they can be.
They are pretty too! I don't have many dragons that have similar colors, so my hatchlings are usually very random. That's why my Angel Paints are special because they have a certain range of colors they can be.
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
When I said main I meant the one I started with and I think she is awesome, as for your wildclaw can I see them I don't think I own any I have to check.
When I said main I meant the one I started with and I think she is awesome, as for your wildclaw can I see them I don't think I own any I have to check.
Oh yeah I get that. Lately I just kinda checked if I have a good mate whenever I want to buy a dragon. (or I just love them so much that I buy them and then after some time I find a mate for them) and I thought I made a big mess, like 3 males for 1 female or smth but I realized that I actually have quite a few nice pairs soo..
And it probably helps that I like blues so much.. and certain genes that I end up with all the time. Even though I also like other genes, in the end I mostly have the ones I have now... oh well
and then of course there's the couple oddballs :D
Oh yeah I get that. Lately I just kinda checked if I have a good mate whenever I want to buy a dragon. (or I just love them so much that I buy them and then after some time I find a mate for them) and I thought I made a big mess, like 3 males for 1 female or smth but I realized that I actually have quite a few nice pairs soo..
And it probably helps that I like blues so much.. and certain genes that I end up with all the time. Even though I also like other genes, in the end I mostly have the ones I have now... oh well
and then of course there's the couple oddballs :D
UN5qkbz.jpg
Well @dorkyangel,
My friend picked out the name Ivory, so I've guess I kinda like her a little more than the rest.
Well @dorkyangel,
My friend picked out the name Ivory, so I've guess I kinda like her a little more than the rest.
@SedahNitas8 Oh, I started with SandDance. :3 Here are my lovely Wildclaws: FarSong [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255862/25586194_350.png?mtime=WBZ2XgACYVs.png[/img] SpiritLight [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284415/28441444_350.png?mtime=WGKHwgACcnc.png[/img] WindSinger [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/283903/28390208_350.png?mtime=WGpf-QACg14.png[/img] Doesn't have a name yet [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293006/29300539_350.png?mtime=WGKIAAACQkA.png[/img] I love my Wildclaws.
@SedahNitas8
Oh, I started with SandDance. :3
Here are my lovely Wildclaws:
FarSong
25586194_350.png?mtime=WBZ2XgACYVs.png

SpiritLight
28441444_350.png?mtime=WGKHwgACcnc.png

WindSinger
28390208_350.png?mtime=WGpf-QACg14.png

Doesn't have a name yet
29300539_350.png?mtime=WGKIAAACQkA.png

I love my Wildclaws.
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
Sounds cool. I just collect dragons that I like the coloring and genes of. I don't really think about matching, but I want to start doing that.
Sounds cool. I just collect dragons that I like the coloring and genes of. I don't really think about matching, but I want to start doing that.
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
@cosmicsummer
they are really lovely I would show you Ivory, but I don't know how to attach photos.
@cosmicsummer
they are really lovely I would show you Ivory, but I don't know how to attach photos.
@dorkyangel
I've made messes with my dragons too, I plan to breed them with one but breed them with a different one.
@dorkyangel
I've made messes with my dragons too, I plan to breed them with one but breed them with a different one.
@SedahNita8 To attach a photo you basically copy the url of the dragon's picture, click on the tree symbol when typing(it's with the bold and italic stuff at the top when you are typing a response in a forum), paste it, add .png, and click submit. Make sure to add .png or else it won't work. Or you could go to "generate code" on your dragon's profile and copy the second BB code from [img] to [/img]. Then all you have to do is paste it into the text box where you are typing. I hope I made sense. If you are still confused, there are tons of guides on how to insert pictures.
@SedahNita8
To attach a photo you basically copy the url of the dragon's picture, click on the tree symbol when typing(it's with the bold and italic stuff at the top when you are typing a response in a forum), paste it, add .png, and click submit.
Make sure to add .png or else it won't work.

Or you could go to "generate code" on your dragon's profile and copy the second BB code from [img]to[/img]. Then all you have to do is paste it into the text box where you are typing.

I hope I made sense. If you are still confused, there are tons of guides on how to insert pictures.
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11