Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello :D Nice to meet you~
Hiya, I'm Lily or Jeais. :3 My friend had me join during the last sign up period and I've been really enjoying this site and I figure I should say hi as a new player before the next wave comes in. ;D I like a lot of games and have really appreciated that this game is great for playing when I have migraines/light sensitivity which is way too often. x3

I'm 22 and I just graduated with a BFA in graphic design and a minor in art history. I'm freelancing now and soon moving to NYC to pursue design. (I have an art tumblr here: http://www.lilydraws.tumblr.com/ ) I'm currently living near the beach with my family and my three dachshunds.

I joined the wind flight because of the color at first but I've really been enjoying the warmth and hospitality of the flight.

I'm friendly and like Harry Potter, Steven Universe, typography, Animal Crossing, and a lot of other things. I'd like to make friends here, preferable adults around my age but I'll be friendly with anyone who wants to be friendly with me. :) Also if anyone ever wants to nerd out about art history I'm totally the girl for the job. :D
Hiya, I'm Lily or Jeais. :3 My friend had me join during the last sign up period and I've been really enjoying this site and I figure I should say hi as a new player before the next wave comes in. ;D I like a lot of games and have really appreciated that this game is great for playing when I have migraines/light sensitivity which is way too often. x3

I'm 22 and I just graduated with a BFA in graphic design and a minor in art history. I'm freelancing now and soon moving to NYC to pursue design. (I have an art tumblr here: http://www.lilydraws.tumblr.com/ ) I'm currently living near the beach with my family and my three dachshunds.

I joined the wind flight because of the color at first but I've really been enjoying the warmth and hospitality of the flight.

I'm friendly and like Harry Potter, Steven Universe, typography, Animal Crossing, and a lot of other things. I'd like to make friends here, preferable adults around my age but I'll be friendly with anyone who wants to be friendly with me. :) Also if anyone ever wants to nerd out about art history I'm totally the girl for the job. :D
BcQqPpd.gif
@Jeais
Hi there! If you have any questions about the game, please let me know! I hope you've been enjoying FR since you've come.

(also A+ for joining wind)
@Jeais
Hi there! If you have any questions about the game, please let me know! I hope you've been enjoying FR since you've come.

(also A+ for joining wind)
@Jeais Nice to meet you! Oh wow, I took up BFA too. I majored in Industrial Design, but I don't practice it now. XD
Your avatar derg is really good, too -- a lovely representative of the Wind flight.

Like vanillaa said, you can ask around if you have any questions. I joined in July, and I think everyone here's great, no matter what flight they're in. See you around. ^^
@Jeais Nice to meet you! Oh wow, I took up BFA too. I majored in Industrial Design, but I don't practice it now. XD
Your avatar derg is really good, too -- a lovely representative of the Wind flight.

Like vanillaa said, you can ask around if you have any questions. I joined in July, and I think everyone here's great, no matter what flight they're in. See you around. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!