Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42
@alienjack
Aw, I see then! myself I live in mountain time zone, so uh. I'm probably about one to two hours ahead of FR time as well. And I been doing quite well so far knowing the fact today is my birthday! I have so many things planned today, so I'm quite happy and chilled at the moment. Thank you for asking btw!
@alienjack
Aw, I see then! myself I live in mountain time zone, so uh. I'm probably about one to two hours ahead of FR time as well. And I been doing quite well so far knowing the fact today is my birthday! I have so many things planned today, so I'm quite happy and chilled at the moment. Thank you for asking btw!
Please click on my pixely dergs!
Total dweeb for JJBA and other things. random PM's welcomed. She/Her.tumblr_n864xsWixf1s7p9b6o1_r3_250.gif
@HailToTheQueen omg happy birthday!!!! I hope you have a great day :D
@HailToTheQueen omg happy birthday!!!! I hope you have a great day :D
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@alienjack
Haha, thank you so much! and yeah I hope so too! ^^
@alienjack
Haha, thank you so much! and yeah I hope so too! ^^
Please click on my pixely dergs!
Total dweeb for JJBA and other things. random PM's welcomed. She/Her.tumblr_n864xsWixf1s7p9b6o1_r3_250.gif
15 away from 300!!! :D
15 away from 300!!! :D
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack throwing a friend request! Punk rock... well, rocks?)
@alienjack throwing a friend request! Punk rock... well, rocks?)
item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gifCheck out the Mafia Game! item_bamboo_cluster_by_dogi_crimson-daimqyf.gif
@ThermoDanone heck yeah my dude! (or 'my friend' if u prefer not to be called 'dude')
@ThermoDanone heck yeah my dude! (or 'my friend' if u prefer not to be called 'dude')
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack

After reading, I decided I'd tell YOU a few things about me!

-I love drawing, however my real goal lives in becoming an Avian Vetrenarian
-I've always had a burning passion for birds
-I have two Lutino peach-faced lovebirds named Mango and Papaya, along with a little budgie named Zuzu
-I am an introvert
-I am a massive roleplay nerd
-I am a HUGE night owl, you'll probably find me online at crazy times
-Wings of Fire is my favorite book series, along with Percy Jackson and Magnus Chase
-Dragons are my favorite things to doodle in my spare time, working super hard on proper anatomy before I add full bodies to my little shop
-I love FR with a passion. I actually quit a few months back before deciding to return. Then proceeding to get all my friend addicted. So.. success?
-I take german, currently waiting around 2 more years of learning before I get to go to Germany~
-I have a younger brother, who If he doesn't take german in 2 years I'm disowning him
-dressing up dragons is a passion of mine; might I add an expensive passion because I have a talent for picking out literally the most expensive items in the game for outfits
-I'm writing a long story called All Hallows' Eve, in which I am going to be turning into a comic when I am confident with my art skills.

Ok that's enough about me, I'm just going to leave it up to anyone who would love enough to get to know me better :p
@alienjack

After reading, I decided I'd tell YOU a few things about me!

-I love drawing, however my real goal lives in becoming an Avian Vetrenarian
-I've always had a burning passion for birds
-I have two Lutino peach-faced lovebirds named Mango and Papaya, along with a little budgie named Zuzu
-I am an introvert
-I am a massive roleplay nerd
-I am a HUGE night owl, you'll probably find me online at crazy times
-Wings of Fire is my favorite book series, along with Percy Jackson and Magnus Chase
-Dragons are my favorite things to doodle in my spare time, working super hard on proper anatomy before I add full bodies to my little shop
-I love FR with a passion. I actually quit a few months back before deciding to return. Then proceeding to get all my friend addicted. So.. success?
-I take german, currently waiting around 2 more years of learning before I get to go to Germany~
-I have a younger brother, who If he doesn't take german in 2 years I'm disowning him
-dressing up dragons is a passion of mine; might I add an expensive passion because I have a talent for picking out literally the most expensive items in the game for outfits
-I'm writing a long story called All Hallows' Eve, in which I am going to be turning into a comic when I am confident with my art skills.

Ok that's enough about me, I'm just going to leave it up to anyone who would love enough to get to know me better :p
ZxrdaPW.png
Hello!! I LOVE making new friends :D send all the friend requests!!~~

Nice to "meet" you ^^
Hello!! I LOVE making new friends :D send all the friend requests!!~~

Nice to "meet" you ^^
@KattyMamaT hi!! nice to meet you too :D
@KattyMamaT hi!! nice to meet you too :D
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@Roboa hello!!!

-Avian Veterinarian? that sounds super cool!! (i have a mild bird phobia tbh so i could never do that)
-your birds sound so cute!!! my friend has a bird (don't remember what breed, but he's a lil blue/black/white thing) that she got in 7th grade (somehow he is still alive?) so we named him emosaurus back then (Mango and Papaya are such aesthetically pleasing names. Poor Emosaurus will forever just bring back memories of My Chemical Romance...)
-I'm an extrovert and appreciate your social interaction, Introvert Friend!
-PERCY JACKSON, YOU SAY????
-i envy everyone who can draw dragons. especially the FR dragons. these dudes are heckin complex
-i took German in high school for all 4 years! (did i learn any german? no, not really. but i knew enough to be able to order McDonald's while in germany!) it's such a fun language and the country itself is gorgeous~ i hope you have fun on your future trip!!
-i have an older brother who took spanish/went to spain so i was the Rebel Child who took german/went to germany (altho rn i'm learning ancient greek sO)
-i... cannot dress my dragons for the Life Of ME. i am just not fashionably-inclined (also why spend all that money on genes when ur just gonna cover it all up with clothes? if a dragon has nice genes i just have no desire to dress them up tbh)
-ooooh, that sounds super cool! i'd love to hear more about this potential comic!!
@Roboa hello!!!

-Avian Veterinarian? that sounds super cool!! (i have a mild bird phobia tbh so i could never do that)
-your birds sound so cute!!! my friend has a bird (don't remember what breed, but he's a lil blue/black/white thing) that she got in 7th grade (somehow he is still alive?) so we named him emosaurus back then (Mango and Papaya are such aesthetically pleasing names. Poor Emosaurus will forever just bring back memories of My Chemical Romance...)
-I'm an extrovert and appreciate your social interaction, Introvert Friend!
-PERCY JACKSON, YOU SAY????
-i envy everyone who can draw dragons. especially the FR dragons. these dudes are heckin complex
-i took German in high school for all 4 years! (did i learn any german? no, not really. but i knew enough to be able to order McDonald's while in germany!) it's such a fun language and the country itself is gorgeous~ i hope you have fun on your future trip!!
-i have an older brother who took spanish/went to spain so i was the Rebel Child who took german/went to germany (altho rn i'm learning ancient greek sO)
-i... cannot dress my dragons for the Life Of ME. i am just not fashionably-inclined (also why spend all that money on genes when ur just gonna cover it all up with clothes? if a dragon has nice genes i just have no desire to dress them up tbh)
-ooooh, that sounds super cool! i'd love to hear more about this potential comic!!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41 42