Introductions
Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42
@alienjack
don't even get me started on voltron ive only finished 1 season and all my friends are just "NEW SEASON YOU SHOULD TOTALLY WATCH IT" and wow the walking dead reminds me that i also should start that... lately ive been trying to watch game of thrones and it's been a month and somehow i've only made it through season 1?? theres 7 seasons out rn?????

STRANGER THINGS HYPE BC YOU CAN BET I WILL BE WATCHING THAT FIRST WHEN IT COMES OUT

the struggle is real(wow was that the wind sure wasn't me)

@alienjack
don't even get me started on voltron ive only finished 1 season and all my friends are just "NEW SEASON YOU SHOULD TOTALLY WATCH IT" and wow the walking dead reminds me that i also should start that... lately ive been trying to watch game of thrones and it's been a month and somehow i've only made it through season 1?? theres 7 seasons out rn?????

STRANGER THINGS HYPE BC YOU CAN BET I WILL BE WATCHING THAT FIRST WHEN IT COMES OUT

the struggle is real(wow was that the wind sure wasn't me)

XkUAs8g.gifLnC6CMs.gif9nxtKkA.gifX1vyVpt.gif
@squishysoo i love voltron so much ughughuhgugh
i want to start game of thrones but like.......that's so Much and i feel like i'm not Dedicated Enough to start a 7-season series. thankfully, for my short attention span, both voltron and stranger things are only like 8 eps each
@squishysoo i love voltron so much ughughuhgugh
i want to start game of thrones but like.......that's so Much and i feel like i'm not Dedicated Enough to start a 7-season series. thankfully, for my short attention span, both voltron and stranger things are only like 8 eps each
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@alienjack

who's your favorite character in voltron?

same though i only started it bc so many people have been gushing over it so i thought "might as well see what all the fuss is about"

unrelated sidenote: today i discovered that im really really really really really(x10) bad at lacrosse
@alienjack

who's your favorite character in voltron?

same though i only started it bc so many people have been gushing over it so i thought "might as well see what all the fuss is about"

unrelated sidenote: today i discovered that im really really really really really(x10) bad at lacrosse
XkUAs8g.gifLnC6CMs.gif9nxtKkA.gifX1vyVpt.gif
@squishysoo keith is my boyyy but i love lance and hunk too (they need more character development tbh and it's already season 4). also season 3 introduces prince lotor + his four generals, who are all super cool and honestly those four are some of my fav characters as well (axca is ultimate fav of them tho, and ezor is a close second. they're basically space!azula and space!ty lee, if you ever watched Avatar: The Last Airbender) (speaking of which, i reeally need to watch Legend of Korra, and also re-watch ATLA. ugh)
who's your favorite voltron character, based on what you've seen so far?

re: unrelated side-note: lacrosse looks like such a difficult sport??? i'm gonna go watch some of my university's games tho bc the girls' captain has a corgi that she takes to every game, and corgis are my WEAKNESS
@squishysoo keith is my boyyy but i love lance and hunk too (they need more character development tbh and it's already season 4). also season 3 introduces prince lotor + his four generals, who are all super cool and honestly those four are some of my fav characters as well (axca is ultimate fav of them tho, and ezor is a close second. they're basically space!azula and space!ty lee, if you ever watched Avatar: The Last Airbender) (speaking of which, i reeally need to watch Legend of Korra, and also re-watch ATLA. ugh)
who's your favorite voltron character, based on what you've seen so far?

re: unrelated side-note: lacrosse looks like such a difficult sport??? i'm gonna go watch some of my university's games tho bc the girls' captain has a corgi that she takes to every game, and corgis are my WEAKNESS
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
Greetings, fellow disease!

I'm Twisted, but since we are no longer strangers, call me Twisty!

I'm here to not only make a friend, but help towards your goal! Yay! And add another precious to my expanding collection of sweet badges.

I'll shoot you a request soon.
Greetings, fellow disease!

I'm Twisted, but since we are no longer strangers, call me Twisty!

I'm here to not only make a friend, but help towards your goal! Yay! And add another precious to my expanding collection of sweet badges.

I'll shoot you a request soon.
dgU6N3d.png
@alienjack

Hello!!! :3 Yay for new friends! I think this a really cool idea! Win-win situation I think, new friends, and a goal to accomplish! I need more friends- sending a request now! :D
@alienjack

Hello!!! :3 Yay for new friends! I think this a really cool idea! Win-win situation I think, new friends, and a goal to accomplish! I need more friends- sending a request now! :D
tumblr_inline_ofoo1oofwc1tfmvub_100.png
Butterfly Gene Raffle 14758.png
@alienjack

Ah... new friends, totally up for this! What a wonderful idea, btw. Anyway, hi! Nice to meet you! I'm MusicalAnima, Anima for short. An animal and musical lover (hence the username) I am always up for meeting new people! I also love food. See you around! :D
@alienjack

Ah... new friends, totally up for this! What a wonderful idea, btw. Anyway, hi! Nice to meet you! I'm MusicalAnima, Anima for short. An animal and musical lover (hence the username) I am always up for meeting new people! I also love food. See you around! :D
5a196ce8-ef6f-11e5-b529-2d9b8664c5dc.gif dk_100_by_theblueguardian-dc0w9t2.png
@alienjack

hey there I'm Cal!! college-age kid who wants to do something vaguely medical. I like pretty much every academic field ever (mycology, architecture, chemistry, literature...) and also food and writing and spreadsheets and I'm a huge Nintendork also

i'll shoot you a friend request! feel free to chat with me whenever
@alienjack

hey there I'm Cal!! college-age kid who wants to do something vaguely medical. I like pretty much every academic field ever (mycology, architecture, chemistry, literature...) and also food and writing and spreadsheets and I'm a huge Nintendork also

i'll shoot you a friend request! feel free to chat with me whenever
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_500.png
i57ulF2.png a
offline - sleeping
Cal
he/they
FR +0
hi!
@pharmakraken hi cal! sounds like you've got a lot of varying interests. medical sounds like it'll be a fun challenge-- biology was never my strongest science :$ (spreadsheets are love spreadsheets are life)

@MusicalAnima hi there!! nice to meet you!

@MariBlossom thanks :D
@pharmakraken hi cal! sounds like you've got a lot of varying interests. medical sounds like it'll be a fun challenge-- biology was never my strongest science :$ (spreadsheets are love spreadsheets are life)

@MusicalAnima hi there!! nice to meet you!

@MariBlossom thanks :D
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
I have 300 friends!!!
Thank you, everyone who has gotten me this far on my quest!
pinglist: @dragonbano @Nanobot87 @Cherryice @Tenda @SoulofChaos @greysanatomy
@EtherealLawliet @Axqu @Huxley @MagykalWagykal @RobinHood @temporalbones @SirianGod @Kybalie @am555 @espurri @Capitalism @FrozenVisc @WheatleyScience @Lunamore @Alphaeon @CosmicSummer @Deltaturtle @Rotanloukku @Fastepp @MyraFireFox @Awaken @dorkyangel @Raydioactive @Wildman8 @Dragonlover5674 @Bogsneaky @Melova @DeathGlare @Casiopeiaaa @Alure @o0cosmiclatte0o @ginghamdragon @Stargirl8686 @ahs @Dregenre @Logistic @Jewels18 @WERiD @Neeks13 @opalkissed @Kett @NightwingStar @Selvarlin @solnyshko @IgnoredGal @yurihands @flyingskies @Shyvana123 @MadameDuMal @violalore @Vomit0rium @LunarEclipse714 @Truthbound @ApocalypticRaven @WhimsicalWolf @Vortexsky @LexiLara @Revolutionary @blackvalentine @Laxi @bardcollege @deviantdoge @Kensley @WingedStorms @L1llysage @MagicSpyglass @kusher @pumpkinpie @Copierthief @RunningWolf @plants @oramutato @alaric3 @Incomplete @luxreino @Taiyou @PhantomTomato @HailToTheQueen @NickyJade156 @ThermoDanone @Wolfyblocks @Animequeen @Roboa @KittyMamaT @Killuazoomyck @moonwhiskers @shquishysoo @Hebi @arcturian @MariBlossom @MusicalAnima @pharmakraken @ThisWayIsNotSafe @Rocwylde @JessJankens @JoyLayne

phew, that's a long pinglist! If you were pinged, it means that you are one of my most recent 100 friends, meaning that you have helped me achieve my goal of 300+ friends! You may have never seen this thread before-- maybe we added each other randomly, or we met on another thread (some of you know me from my poetry thread). Maybe some of you intended to add me without ever hearing from me again!
So here's my apology to anyone who didn't want a ping or got mispinged! I did my best to spell everyone's names correctly but I'm human :$ there might be mistakes.

When I reached 200 friends, I made a post with a banner for everyone in the thread.

Well, now I've hit my next milestone of 300. SO! Here's an updated version of the 200-friends banner (it links back to this thread):

14akg48.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/int/1920016][IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/14akg48.png[/IMG][/url]

The badge/banner is 200x100 pixels, so it will fit in signatures and bios alike. There's no obligation to use this; I just think it's a fun thing to do when I reach my goals!

And now... the quest continues! On to 500 friends!
I have 300 friends!!!
Thank you, everyone who has gotten me this far on my quest!
pinglist: @dragonbano @Nanobot87 @Cherryice @Tenda @SoulofChaos @greysanatomy
@EtherealLawliet @Axqu @Huxley @MagykalWagykal @RobinHood @temporalbones @SirianGod @Kybalie @am555 @espurri @Capitalism @FrozenVisc @WheatleyScience @Lunamore @Alphaeon @CosmicSummer @Deltaturtle @Rotanloukku @Fastepp @MyraFireFox @Awaken @dorkyangel @Raydioactive @Wildman8 @Dragonlover5674 @Bogsneaky @Melova @DeathGlare @Casiopeiaaa @Alure @o0cosmiclatte0o @ginghamdragon @Stargirl8686 @ahs @Dregenre @Logistic @Jewels18 @WERiD @Neeks13 @opalkissed @Kett @NightwingStar @Selvarlin @solnyshko @IgnoredGal @yurihands @flyingskies @Shyvana123 @MadameDuMal @violalore @Vomit0rium @LunarEclipse714 @Truthbound @ApocalypticRaven @WhimsicalWolf @Vortexsky @LexiLara @Revolutionary @blackvalentine @Laxi @bardcollege @deviantdoge @Kensley @WingedStorms @L1llysage @MagicSpyglass @kusher @pumpkinpie @Copierthief @RunningWolf @plants @oramutato @alaric3 @Incomplete @luxreino @Taiyou @PhantomTomato @HailToTheQueen @NickyJade156 @ThermoDanone @Wolfyblocks @Animequeen @Roboa @KittyMamaT @Killuazoomyck @moonwhiskers @shquishysoo @Hebi @arcturian @MariBlossom @MusicalAnima @pharmakraken @ThisWayIsNotSafe @Rocwylde @JessJankens @JoyLayne

phew, that's a long pinglist! If you were pinged, it means that you are one of my most recent 100 friends, meaning that you have helped me achieve my goal of 300+ friends! You may have never seen this thread before-- maybe we added each other randomly, or we met on another thread (some of you know me from my poetry thread). Maybe some of you intended to add me without ever hearing from me again!
So here's my apology to anyone who didn't want a ping or got mispinged! I did my best to spell everyone's names correctly but I'm human :$ there might be mistakes.

When I reached 200 friends, I made a post with a banner for everyone in the thread.

Well, now I've hit my next milestone of 300. SO! Here's an updated version of the 200-friends banner (it links back to this thread):

14akg48.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/int/1920016][IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/14akg48.png[/IMG][/url]

The badge/banner is 200x100 pixels, so it will fit in signatures and bios alike. There's no obligation to use this; I just think it's a fun thing to do when I reach my goals!

And now... the quest continues! On to 500 friends!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42