Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | 2 months and I'm making a first post ^^;
Well... I've been around for two months but never thought of popping an introduction in here, so I thought I might as well do it now? Haha~

My name's Alice, trans female and 22 years old, living in Germany~ I like video games, cute pets and, well... dragons :)

Anyone feel free to friend me or hit me up? I'm always happy to make new friends
Well... I've been around for two months but never thought of popping an introduction in here, so I thought I might as well do it now? Haha~

My name's Alice, trans female and 22 years old, living in Germany~ I like video games, cute pets and, well... dragons :)

Anyone feel free to friend me or hit me up? I'm always happy to make new friends
9iFkcL8.gif tumblr_inline_orv1gpaHeM1ttfumm_540.png e3bRK8V.gif 1tXKNv5.png
e8SAWsa.pngJ74TxJz.pngoyc9mzo.pngJ74TxJz.pngTMUIWyG.pnge8SAWsa.png
e8SAWsa.pngIios3O9.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.pngOhBrQi3.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.png
CLAN TWO MOONS
VITvCqN.png
CblwsR6.png
R1dejfm.png
Well hello there! I see you've joined my neighboring flight!

*Offers Shadow cookies*
On behalf of the Shadow flight... Welcome!~
Well hello there! I see you've joined my neighboring flight!

*Offers Shadow cookies*
On behalf of the Shadow flight... Welcome!~
ImLwTCX.pngGSbB5tl.gifMmBygYl.gifE0IOY4y.gifImLwTCX.png
@Midnightscroll
Shadow cookies sound just wonderful! My clan has just recently wandered from the Ashfall Waste to the Sunbeam Ruins :)
@Midnightscroll
Shadow cookies sound just wonderful! My clan has just recently wandered from the Ashfall Waste to the Sunbeam Ruins :)
CLAN TWO MOONS
VITvCqN.png
CblwsR6.png
R1dejfm.png
@dddaehyun
Nice! I've been in Shadow ever since I joined, but I have been having thoughts of changing flights. I won't anytime soon, though.

I heard you guys have cake. That true?

...Can I have some?
@dddaehyun
Nice! I've been in Shadow ever since I joined, but I have been having thoughts of changing flights. I won't anytime soon, though.

I heard you guys have cake. That true?

...Can I have some?
ImLwTCX.pngGSbB5tl.gifMmBygYl.gifE0IOY4y.gifImLwTCX.png
@Midnightscroll
I have a tendency to pick Fire but I love the golden eyes of the Light flight~ And starlight is still a form of fire, so I'm all happy here now~

But of course we have cake! It's delicious and even good for your health, because it's... light~ :D
@Midnightscroll
I have a tendency to pick Fire but I love the golden eyes of the Light flight~ And starlight is still a form of fire, so I'm all happy here now~

But of course we have cake! It's delicious and even good for your health, because it's... light~ :D
CLAN TWO MOONS
VITvCqN.png
CblwsR6.png
R1dejfm.png