Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Just in time...
Hi there! I'm Eve, and I've been interested in this site for a while now. I've been trying to sign up, but never got around to it until today. I actually remembered how I could sign up after tomorrow, and remembered just in time. As you may have guessed, I love dragons! They've always fascinated me, especially how they could fly. My biggest wish would be to fly on the back of a dragon! That's why I chose Wind. I love the wind, especially when huge storms blow in.

I'm known as askroseapple on tumblr, which is my passion. I love the sky and the water, and how they flow so perfectly with each other. I hope I can find some friends here, as I don't really want to be always playing alone....

Anyway, I love Flight Rising so far, and I hope that I'll have a great time here. Thanks!
Hi there! I'm Eve, and I've been interested in this site for a while now. I've been trying to sign up, but never got around to it until today. I actually remembered how I could sign up after tomorrow, and remembered just in time. As you may have guessed, I love dragons! They've always fascinated me, especially how they could fly. My biggest wish would be to fly on the back of a dragon! That's why I chose Wind. I love the wind, especially when huge storms blow in.

I'm known as askroseapple on tumblr, which is my passion. I love the sky and the water, and how they flow so perfectly with each other. I hope I can find some friends here, as I don't really want to be always playing alone....

Anyway, I love Flight Rising so far, and I hope that I'll have a great time here. Thanks!
Hey there!

Ah yes, I see you have made it through registration - a very well done to you! I, myself was originally from the Shadow Flight but later migrated to the Ice Flight. Ah I jolly well enjoy myself but I was thinking about moving to Wind once or twice in the past.

If you need help then please let me know and I'll assist in the best way I can; if you wann chat, then feel free to message me! c:

Have a lovely day,
~Nowai
Hey there!

Ah yes, I see you have made it through registration - a very well done to you! I, myself was originally from the Shadow Flight but later migrated to the Ice Flight. Ah I jolly well enjoy myself but I was thinking about moving to Wind once or twice in the past.

If you need help then please let me know and I'll assist in the best way I can; if you wann chat, then feel free to message me! c:

Have a lovely day,
~Nowai
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
@Evedawalrus

Hey, welcome to FR! I'm Britney, it's nice to meet you c:
I'm giving away some free stuff for the new players, if you'd like to take a look!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1267185
@Evedawalrus

Hey, welcome to FR! I'm Britney, it's nice to meet you c:
I'm giving away some free stuff for the new players, if you'd like to take a look!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1267185